LANDED & EMBARRASMENT

Aimee's POV
We just landed in New Jersey!! So the plane was delayed for two hours. They let us board the plane at 10 then we didn't start flying until 11. We were originally suppose to leave at 9 but the plane got delayed due to thunderstorm New Jersey was having but we still had a blast going shopping for snacks for the plane ride.

We just got off of the plane just to hear a Big Bang. Great. We're having a thunderstorm. That's a great way to spend our first day in NJ. Well, I guess it isn't as bad because we're not doing anything except checking in the hotel and probably shopping for snacks for the hotel.

Anyways, I pulled my phone out just to text Ross to let him know we landed safely. He's probably getting ready for the show tonight so I don't expect him to text me right away.

"Hey Ross! I know you're getting ready for you concert tonight but just wanted to let you know that I landed safely! Have fun at the concert! Miss you! 😘"

I clicked send and slipped my phone into my pocket. I looked up to see my mom smirking at me. "Whaaaat?!" I laughed, embarrassed. "Noooooooothing!" She says, bringing out the "O" in nothing. "Leave her alone!" Bryan laughed, hugging me from behind. We all just laughed and try finding our way out to the rental cars.

"Omg! You're Aimee! You're the one dating Ross Lynch!" A girl squealed. My eyes widened as I turned around to see a teenage girl. "Ummmm...we never said we were dating!" I said. Me and Ross didn't tell the fans yet. We didn't want anyone to know.

"Yea but everyone knows you two are dating ever since that comment Ross posted on your picture with the pancakes!" She says, talking about that post I posted on Instagram of my half eaten pancakes.

"Oh. So now one comment he wrote on my posts means we're dating now?" I snapped, walking away. "Damn Aimee. What was that about?" Connor laughed.

"WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW! ME AND ROSS WERE PLANNING ON KEEPING IT A SECRET BETWEEN US FOR RIGHT NOW AND NOW ONE POST MEANS WE'RE DATING! ONE STUPID POST AND COMMENT MADE ALL OF THE FANS THINK WE'RE DATING! LIKE COME ON!" I yelled. I don't even know why it got me so mad.

I took a deep breath and apologized to everyone including the people that stopped and stared at me. My phone went off to see Ross texted me. "What was this about?!" He texted, sending me a link too.

I slowly nervously clicked on the link to see a picture of me snapping at that girl before about me and Ross.

And the title said "Is Ross Lynch's new girlfriend a total bitch?!"

My eyes widened and I quickly texted him. "I'm so sorry Ross! This girl assumed that we were dating because of a stupid post and I freaked out. I don't even know why I got that mad though but I did. Sorry. But who took that picture and how'd it get out that fast. It literally happened 5 seconds ago"

I immediately got a text back. "It's okay babe. I'm not mad. I understand and it was the paparazzi. You'll be surprised how fast the paparazzi could post things without anyone knowing it. Listen, you're on a family trip. Don't worry about it. You go have fun. I'll take care of it. Just ignore it and you might get some hate but just ignore that too. I'll take care of it, okay? You go have fun! I gotta get back to work for the concert tonight!"

"Thanks baby ❤️ have fun and good luck!" I texted back. I just decided to hold on to my phone. We continued walking to find the rental car area. We found a car we decided to use and packed it up with our suitcases and everything else we had.