CONNECTION & CRUSH

NEXT DAY
Aimee's POV
Me and Connor were just talking waiting for mom to get out of the shower. "So, about that connection you made with Ross last night" He says, starting a conversation.

I give him a confused look. "What connection?"

"Don't play dumb with me Aimee. Ross clearly wrote that song about you. He truly likes you and the way you two were staring at each other the rest of the night. You like him too!" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"No I don't Connor!" I say, annoyed. I don't know if I like him too. I'm just....I'm confused.

"Yea you do Aimee" he chuckled.

"That's it!" I say, getting up. I walked out of the house slamming the door shut behind me. I walked into Ross's house pissed. Not just pissed but annoyed.

"Hey Aimee!" Ross smiled. I looked at him and broke into a smile and I calmed down. "Hey Ross!" I say, forgetting what happened before. We stood there staring at each other and I was biting my lip smiling like a idiot.

My eyes widen and I ran upstairs to Rydel's room. I marched into the room and looked at Rydel with concerned eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked.

I sat on the bed, and just sat there staring. "Aimee?"

"I'm falling for Ross" I say, out of no where. Next thing I heard was Rydel screaming obviously excited. "OMG AIMEE!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!"

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU GET ME INTO RYDEL?! IF I NEVER SAT NEXT TO ROSS DURING THE CAMPFIRE, THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED!!" I yelled, letting tears slip.

"Aimee calm down!" She says, hugging me. "I promised myself I wouldn't fall for anyone else!"

She pulled away making me look at her. "Aimee, Ross truly and I mean TRULY likes you. There's not a day that goes by that he doesn't talk about how great you are. Our parents been wanting you two to get together. He would never ever do anything to hurt you!" She says, and I just shrugged thinking.

I wiped my tears away and just nodded. "Did he write that song about me?"

She grinned. "Yea he did"

I couldn't help but break into a smile. He wrote that song. He wrote it just for me.