BEACH PARTY & NEW RELATIONSHIP

Aimee's POV
It's been two days since I was in the hospital. I'm doing great to be honest and I'm so thankful for having my family, Riker and Ross, and Bryan and the girls.

It was around 9:30 in the morning and we just finished eating breakfast. "There's a beach party at the beach today! Do you guys wanna go?" Bryan asked, excitedly and of course Crystal and April yelled excitedly.

They easily get excited and it's the cutest thing ever. "OF COURSE!" I yelled, jumping around like a 3 year old.

"Are you going to come?" I smiled, looking at Ross. "Of course. You go change. I gotta talk to your mom and Bryan about something" Ross says and I nod.

"LETS GO GIRLS!" I yelled, running upstairs. They laughed running after me. "You guys are so cute" Riker laughed, following us.

We got to my room and he was about to come in. Crystal turns around with her hand on her hip. "What do you think you're doing mister? We're girls and I don't think boys are allowed to see girls naked!" Crystal says, with a sassy tone.

"You heard the girl!" I say, slamming the door shut. We laughed and got our bathing suits. April had a pink bikini and Crystal had a pink hello kitty two piece bathing suit.

"Do you need help Crystal?" I asked Crystal who was struggling taking her shirt off.

"Yes!" She says, and I laughed helping her. "April, wanna go change in my bathroom while I help your sister?" I asked, and she nods running towards my bathroom.

I smiled helping Crystal get undressed. I help her pull her pants down until we heard a knock. "ARE YOU GUYS DONE YET?!" Riker yelled, being impatient.

"NO! WE'RE GIRLS AND WE NEED LOOK CUTE WHEN WE GO SWIMMING TOO!" I yelled, pulling Crystal's bathing suit bottom up and she starts laughing. "UGH! GIRLS" he complained.

"Is Riker being silly?" I laughed, pulling her bathing top on. She nods laughing. By the time I finished helping Crystal, April came out of the bathroom dressed.

"I'm going to change. You two could stay in here if you want to!" I say, grabbing my bikini and cover up. I then ran into my bathroom closing the bathroom door.

I stripped down to nothing and grabbed my bikini bottoms. I slipped them up and I slip my top on.

As I was slipping my cover up dress on I heard a bang and something break. I quickly finished putting my cover up on and ran out into my room to see Crystal crying and April standing there scared. My eyes widened as I saw what broke.

It was my picture frame. Not just a picture frame but the most important picture frame to me. It had a picture of me and my friend when we were like 3. I've had it for the longest time. She gave it to me on my 10th birthday before I lost her. I'm not ready to explain what happened yet.

I kneel down trying to hold back tears. "I'm sorry Aimee!" Crystal cried out. "It's okay. Back up girls" I say. They listen as Riker ran in panicking.

"What happe-" he starts, but once he saw what broke his eyes widened and he ran out to get a broom. "What happened? How'd this break?" I asked, but instead of getting an answer Crystal ran out crying and April followed her.

I sighed crying silently to myself. You might think that I'm a big baby for crying over this but you don't understand. This picture frame made me feel like she was still around. That she was watching me. It meant the world to me.

Riker came back in with the broom and he kneeled down to me as I tried putting the pieces together. "Maybe we could fix this" he says, picking up the pieces.