BIRTH & ALISON

Aimee's POV
We're in the hospital in the waiting room. The doctors were in there so we couldn't go in yet. It's been an hour since we got here and me and Ross are just cuddling. It's not as comfortable because we're sitting in chairs but I got was getting tired so he decided to cuddle with me and I'm not complaining. I love to cuddle with him.

"Hey!!! I wanna cuddle!!" Crystal says, making a sad puppy dog face. "Awe. Come here then!!" Ross says, patting the his legs with his free hand. Crystal smilAimee'ses and gladly jumps onto his lap. She lays her head on his chest and Ross leaves a gentle kiss on her head and then my head making me smile.

"You guys are so cute together!" Leanna smiled, sitting next to me. I blushed looking at Ryland. I noticed that he's been staring at Leanna lately. Ooooo....does little Ry Ry have a crush?? I just laughed to myself causing everyone to look at me.

"What?" I say, laughing. They shake their heads and I leaned closer to Leanna. "I think someone has a little crush on you!" I whispered, looking at Ryland as I moved away from Leanna.

She looked at Ryland, smiling and Ryland quickly looked away causing me to laugh again. "Someone's in a laughing mood!" Stormie laughs. I nod smiling, laying my head on Ross's shoulder.

"Did they pick a name yet?" Rocky asked, starting a conversation. "No I don't think so. If they did than they didn't tell us" I say, yawning.

"Are you tired baby? Wanna go home?" Ross asked, looking down at me. I give him a smile shaking my head no. "Are you sure?" He asked, double checking.

I smiled nodding. How'd I get so lucky to have a guy like him in my life? We've been through a lot and we still managed to make it work. Is this what love feels like? Because if it is, than I'm madly in love with him. I've never felt this way about anyone and I'm excited but at the same time it's scary.

"You okay? What are you thinking about?" He asked. "Just how amazing my boyfriend is" I smiled and he blushed. I laughed giving him a gentle kiss. "EWWWW!! ROSS GOT COOTIES!!" Crystal laughed, running away with April to a different chair.

"YAY! Now I get him all to myself!" I laughed, laying on Ross's lap. We all laughed in the doctors came out. "Jess?" They asked and we stand up. "Room G-13" she smiled, walking away.

We smiled, walking around. We eventually found the room and walked in to see my mom, Bryan, and the baby. My eyes widened and I smiled.

"Awe!!" I sat, grabbing the baby's hand. "What's her name?" I asked, looking at my parents. "We don't know yet!" Mom chuckled looking down at the baby girl.

"I kinda like Alison Jane!" I say, suggesting a name. "I love it!" Bryan smiled. "welcome to the world Alison Jane!" Mom says. We all take turns holding the baby and then it was time to leave.
———————————————————————-
CAN I GET 5 COMMENTS AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN!