BEACH & BOMBING

Aimee's POV
I just woke up. We were in the hotel and it was about 9:15 in the morning. We didn't get here until like midnight because first of all we needed gas so we took 30 minutes to find a gas station then we got lost trying to find our way to the hotel so then we decided to stop at a diner after 2 hours of driving around then eventually we found the shore and all of the hotels.

It was a crazy night last night but we did have super fun and we had a blast making memories as a family even though Bryan and the kids aren't blood related they're like family to me now.

They mean the world to me and Bryan is like the dad I never had. I never knew that I could be so happy until he came into my life and I really hope my mom marries this guy.

I could tell how happy my mom is just by looking into her eyes. At first, I'll admit that I was a little shaky when I found out my mom was seeing someone new but when I met Bryan I fell in love with him.

I didn't like the fact my mom is dating a guy at first but I'm so happy now and I never been so happy. It's like I've knew them my whole life. Anyways, back to my day. So we just finished getting ready. We decided to go to the ocean today so we obviously had our bathing suits on.

My favorite thing about going to seaside is obviously going to the ocean and going on the boardwalk to ride some rides. "Aimee?" Bryan says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yea?" I say, jumping up. "Wanna go change in your bathing suit?" He says, laughing as I jumped. I nod running over to my suitcase that I threw on the floor last night. I opened it up and pulled out my bathing suits that I brought. "Hey. Wanna wear our hello kitty bathing suit?" I asked April and Crystal who was going through their stuff. They agreed to it and we changed.

I walked out of the bathroom in only my bikini. I didn't feel like wearing a cover up but I did pack it in my swim bag just in case. I went through my swim bag to make sure I had everything. "Aimee! Guess who's birthday it is tomorrow!!" Crystal says, excitedly jumping up and down.

"Mmmm. I'm not sure. It's someone's birthday tomorrow?" I asked, obviously lying. I know who's birthday it is and I have the most amazing surprise planned. You have no idea how excited I am for it.

"ITS MINE AIMEE!" Crystal yelled, slapping me playfully. "Ooooooh! I almost forgot!" I laughed. "Almost?! You did forget silly!" She says giggling. "I wish Riker was going to be with us tho!" She says, frowning. "Awe! Does someone have a crush!" Connor says, in a baby tone.

"Shut up Connor!" I laughed. "But Crystal, I'm sure he'll call you to wish you a happy birthday. Okay? You have nothing to worry about!" I added. "Even better, I'll FaceTime him so you could see him!"

She smiled, hugging me tightly. "Thanks Aimee!"

"No problem!" I smiled. Even if Riker and everyone aren't going to be there tomorrow, she's still going to have the best time ever. I think I'm more excited than she is.

"Ready?" Bryan asked us. "Yep!" I say, picking up my swim bag with my purse and ran out excitedly. Everyone laughed as we started walking towards the beach.

"Aimee! Wait for me!" Crystal laughed, running up to me, grabbing my hand. I laughed as April did the same thing. Minutes later I heard a camera go off and my phone buzzes.

I let go of April's hand, grabbing my phone that was in my bathing suit since I didn't have pockets. I looked at Instagram to see Connor posted a picture.

It was a picture of me holding Crystals and April's hands but you didn't see our faces. You only saw our backs. He posted it with the caption "#SisterGoals 📸-Bryan" which means Bryan took the picture.