UNKNOWN TEXT & RIKER?!

Aimee's POV
It's been a day since I talked to Riker. I couldn't stop thinking. What did that text mean? Who send it? How would Riker even know about Leanna's murder?

I kept thinking until Bryan interrupted me. "Hey Aimee! What's up?!" He asked, grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator. "Uhhhh nothing. So, have you and mom decide on a wedding date?" I asked, getting excited for the big day already.

"No...but we did decide we wanna get married before the baby comes! That reminds me! Would you be able to babysit Crystal and April while me and your mother go to the doctor appointment to check on the baby? Besides, this could be good practice when we have you babysit your new sister or brother!" He says, winking at me.

"Of course!" I smiled, stealing his water bottle from his hands and taking a sip laughing. "And you could invite Shawn if you want or the Lynch's" he says, taking his water back.

"Uhhhh....I'm keeping my distance from the Lynch's" I say. He nods leaving it alone knowing that I don't wanna talk about it. My phone then buzzes.

I looked down to see I got a text from the same unknown number but it said something else which totally freaked me out.

"Are you sure Riker 'didn't' have anything to do with Leanna's murder?? 😂"

"Aimee?" I heard Bryan ask. I couldn't move. I just sat there staring blankly at my phone. "Aimee!" He kinda yelled, snapping his fingers in front of my face making me jump back.

I just got up, running outside as I texted Riker. "GET YOU BUTT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

I waited outside for like 5 minutes and finally Riker came out. "What's wrong?" He asked, as Ross walked out to see what was going on but I didn't care at this point.

"EXPLAIN THIS TEXT!" I yelled, pulling up the message and throwing Riker the phone. He reads the message and his eyes widened.

"WHAT DOES THAT TEXT MEAN RIKER?! I'M NOT PLAYING ANYMORE! DID YOU HAVE A PART IN LEANNA'S MURDER!" I yelled.

"Uhhhh, no!" He says, throwing me the phone and was about to walk back inside. "DON'T LIE TO ME RIKER! I'M GOING TO ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME! DID. YOU. HAVE. A. PART. IN. LEANNA'S. MURDER?! I DIDN'T GET THAT TEXT FOR NOTHING!" I yelled, getting angrier and angrier by the second.

He sighed facing me again. "FINE! I KILLED LEANNA! OKAY?! AND I'M GLAD I DID BECAUSE SHE'S A SELFISH LITTLE BITCH!" He yelled. My eyes widened as I backed up slowly because of how scared I am. "H-How'd you even know her?" I asked, scared but he didn't answer.

My eyes was watery. "WHAT THE HELL?! AIMEE! COME WITH ME!" Ross yelled, grabbing my hand and dragging me into my house obviously not wanting me near Riker.

"H-How'd he know h-her R-Ross?" I cried, into Ross's chest as he held me close. "I don't want you near him. Okay Aimee?" Ross says. I nod as everyone walked in.

"Woah. Are you two back together?" Mom asked, getting excited until she saw me crying. "Woah. What happened?" Bryan asked, sitting next to me rubbing my back.

"R-Riker! H-He killed Leanna!" I say, making me cry even harder. "AND I LET HIM NEAR YOU?! THAT'S IT!" Bryan yelled, stomping out of the house pissed.

"Who texted you Aimee?" Ross asked, curious. "I don't know. It was a unknown number" I say, pulling away as I looked at Ross straight in his eyes as I started crying again.

"Bab-Aimee, what's wrong?" He asked, wiping my tears away with his thumb. "I-I miss you! I'm sorry about everything but it hurt me when you didn't trust me. I never cheated on you Ross. Never in a million years would I even think about cheating on you. You've done so much for me and I never wanted to lose you!" I say, crying harder.

"Shhhh. I should be the one apologizing. I couldn't stop thinking about you the passed week and I miss you. I should've trusted you but I didn't" he says, pulling me close and kissing my head. I felt so safe with him, in his arms, as he held onto me like I was the only thing that mattered to him at that moment.