APRIL & CRYSTAL

Aimee's POV
Me and Connor were just eating breakfast talking. We decided to let mom sleep in because she had a late night at work. I looked at Connor.

"Are you happy that mom is dating?" I asked, taking a bite out of my French toast that Connor had made for us. "It's going to feel weird at first but she'd be happy and that's all that matters. She's been through just as much as we have and if that guy makes her happy then that's what she needs!" He smiled. I smiled agreeing with him.

"Good morning guys!" Mom says, walking into the kitchen with her rope on. "Here mom. We made you some French toast!" I say, handing her a plate.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I could've made you some breakfast!" She asked, taking the plate and sitting down. "You needed to rest and besides you always make breakfast for us. It was our turn to treat you with something!" Connor says.

"Awe. Thanks guys. You're literally the best thing ever! I'm so lucky to have two incredible kids in my life!" She says, eating the French toast. I smiled and we continue to eat.

"Oh yea. Um so today that guy I was talking about is going to come over today with his family!" Mom says. I got excited. I'll admit that.

"Wait. His family?" I asked, confused. "Yea. He has two daughters. A 12 year old and a 4 year old!" She says.

I smiled. "Hey. Would Riker be able to come over too?" I smiled.

Connor and my mother made a weird silly face. I just laughed rolling my eyes playfully knowing why they made that face. "Of course Aimee!" She laughed.

"I'll go text him right now!" I say, running off. They laughed at my dorkiness and I run upstairs.

I pulled my phone out and threw myself onto my bed happily. "Hey Rikey! ☺️" I texted. Not even a minute I get a reply back.

"Awe. You're so cute when you call me that. What's up? ❤️"

"Nothing much. Hey, are you doing anything today?"

"Nope. I was going to ask if I could come over" he texted me. I smiled.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to come over too! My mother has been seeing this guy so we're meeting him and his two daughters today at our house! Wanna come?"

"Of course! Be there in 15 minutes!" He texted me. I smiled putting my phone down on my bed. I quickly got up and walked into my walk in closet. I shut the door and turned the light on that's in my closet. I looked around to see if any outfits popped out at me.

I decided to wear my blue crop top that says "Okay? Okay" and with a pair of high waisted shorts.

I slipped my outfit on and slipped on my blue converse

I slipped my outfit on and slipped on my blue converse. I then put my moon necklace on and decided to look in my tall mirror to see how I looked.

I'll admit I looked pretty darn cute. What am I kidding? I always look cute. I chuckled rolling my eyes at myself. I grabbed my purse which I don't even need and just decided to bring it down with me. I laid it down on the couch. I didn't do my make up that much. Only a little mascara and my hair was straight so I just brushed it.