CHEATED & HURT

Aimee's POV
I'll admit, yesterday was better than I expected it to be. That was really sweet of them to do that but what I still don't understand is how Ross knows everything that happened. However, we don't even know what happened with Riker. Ratliff tried talking to him but he said Riker didn't talk to him.

But the tone in his voice told me that he was lying somewhat, but I just ignored it. I didn't want to start a fight or anything. They left yesterday to finish up the tour.

I'm so excited because they finally come back home next week for good. Well until the next tour comes but still. I'm so excited.

I kept thinking about them coming home until I got a cal from Ross. I smiled, picking up on the first ring. "Hey ba-" I started to say, but he cut me off. Not to mention, he was angry as well, for some odd reason.

"How could you do this to me?!"

"What are you talking about Ross?"

"Don't act innocent. You fucking cheated on me and you know it!"

"Ross!! What are you talking about?! I haven't even talked to any other guys except you and your brothers!"

"I saw a picture!"

"Wha-" I started to ask him a question until he cut me off once again but by hanging up this time. I looked at my phone speechless, not knowing what to say. He wouldn't even listen to me. He kept cutting me off and not to mention, he hung up too.

What is he even talking about? Cheating? I know what it feels like to be cheated on and I would never cheat. Especially on Ross. I like him way to much to even think about cheating.

After about a minute, my phone buzzed signaling that I got a text. I look to see Ross sent me a picture of me kissing some random guy. It was obviously photoshopped. I don't even know who this guy is.

I send a text that said, "I never kissed him. I don't even know that guy. This must be some sick joke someone is playing"

He read it, and didn't reply.

A minute went by, he still didn't reply.

Five minutes went by, he still didn't reply.

I kept waiting and waiting for like an hour, and I still got nothing. I slowly let tears form into my eyes. Someone opens my door, so I tried hiding my tears but nothing work. If anything, I made it worser.

"Aimee, what's wrong?" Connor asked, closing the door and locking it. "Nothing!" I lied, looking down, disappointed. Not only disappointed, but hurt. Hurt that Ross doesn't trust me. "Don't tell me nothing! I know something's up and you're going to tell me!" He demanded. I looked up at him, with hurt in my eyes. With sadness filling in my face.

"Ross somehow got this picture of me and some dude making out. It was clearly photoshopped, because I don't even know that guy, and Ross doesn't believe me. He believes whoever send him this picture" I say.

"what pic?" He asked. I pulled the picture up, handing him my phone. "Dammmmn. That looks real!" He exclaimed. "Not helping Connor!" I say, giving him the death glare. "Right. Sorry! Aimee, if Ross doesn't believe you or trust you that why are you with a bastard like him? A relationship is about trust, isn't it? Why are you with him if he clearly doesn't believe you? You could have any guy you. You deserve someone better. Aimee, you're smart, beautiful, talented, trust worthy girl and any guy in the world would be lucky enough to be with a girl like you. This might be weird because we practically knew each other since we were kids, however, we're not blood related, if you weren't my sister, I'd date you. Wanna know why? Because you're a trust worthy girl. I trust you with anything. That's my favorite part about you. I could trust you with anything and not worry about people finding out. I understand you like Ross a lot, but think about it. You don't need him to be happy. You need someone that trusts you to be happy and you deserve it. Now come here!" He says, pulling me into a hug.

I break out into a smiled and cried from his speech. Leave it up to Connor to make you feel better. "Thanks Connor. What would I do without you?" I asked, hugging him tighter.