WHAT'S IT ABOUT & PAST

Aimee's POV
Aimee and Connor just walked in their moms room to talk about something. I wonder what that was about.

"What do you think that's about?" I asked, looking at Rydel and she shrugged.

"And Ross. Mind your own business" mom scolded me.

I rolled my eyes. "Is everything okay though?" I asked with concerned in my voice. What? Her mom sounded worry and I don't want Aimee to get upset or anything.

"I have a feeling that Aimee will understand why her dad isn't allowed to be near her!" Mom says proud.

"AND THATS GOOD?! AIMEE IS GOING TO BE DEVASTATED!" I yelled, standing up.

"Calm down Ross. I'm proud because everything will go back to normal hopefully!" She says. I just sat down slowly, calming down.

Aimee's POV
Me and Connor sat on the bed and my mom sat in front of us. I was shaking. I was scared. My mom seemed to be scared too.

"Okay guys!" She says, taking a deep breath. "I think I'm going to tell you guys everything that happened with your father! You're older and deserve to know!" She added.

That's when my heart started to pound. Oh god.

I just slowly nod meaning for her to go on. "Well first of all, your father was an abusive man. Before I was pregnant with Aimee, he abused me everyday and would always have sex with me. I guess he kinda raped me. But than when I was pregnant with Aimee, he kept abusing me and I almost lost Aimee but a miracle happened and I had you. When you were born, he abused you and stopped abusing me. I couldn't tell anyone because he said he'd kill you and I couldn't lose my only child. He was a sex offender. The first time he raped you was at age 3 and then he continued to rape you. I wrote a restraining order so he couldn't go near you. He also got arrested but I guess they let him go. Now you're probably thinking, why'd she say she couldn't lose her only child? Well, we didn't have Connor at that time. He's older than you Aimee, yea I know that, but what I'm saying is, Connor isn't really your brother. When your father finally got arrested I decided to adopt another child so maybe when you get older you'd have someone to look up to and help you out"