GO HOME & AIMEE?!

Bryan's POV
Me and Jess were in Aimee's room still. Jess was just laying on me and April and Crystal were cuddling on the couch sleeping that that had in the room.

Jess looked exhausted though and I felt bad. "Baby, why don't you go home and rest?" I suggest, but she didn't wanna go obviously. "No! I'm not leaving!"

"You're tired though" I added. She still didn't want to leave. "I don't care. I'm staying here!" She fought back and I sighed.

"Why don't you at least go home, take a shower, and eat something. I'll call you if I find anything out" I say. She finally agreed with it. "Fine but call me the second you hear anything. Don't wait till the doctor finishes talking. Call the second you hear them talking about Aimee!" She says, getting off of my lap. "I promise" I laughed.

She smiled kissing me. "Want me to take the girls home?"

"No. I don't want to wake them up" I smiled. She nods, kissing me once again and she left. I smiled looking at Aimee.

I lean on her bed, grabbing her hands and leaving a gentle kiss on them. "Please wake up Aimee. Your family needs you. Ross needs you. April and Crystal needs you. I need you" I say, letting a tear slip.

"We all miss you right now and we just want you to be okay. We can't lose you Aimee. We all love you!" I added. That's when I felt something squeeze my hands. It was Aimee. She gripped my hand. I looked at her to see her slowly opening her eyes.

"Omg!" I say, jumping out of my seat and pulling my phone out of my pocket. I immediately called Jess. "What?" She answered.

"TURN YOUR CAR AROUND! AIMEE WOKE UP!" I yelled, accidentally waking up April and Crystal. "AIMEE!" They yelled, running up to Aimee.

"OMG! Okay! I'm going to stop home to pick up the boys! I'll be there as soon as I can!" She says, hanging up. "W-Why am I here!" I hear Aimee mumble.

"Im suppose to be dead!" She mumbled again. "Omg Aimee!" I say, hugging her tightly. The doctor walks in and he drops everything he was holding. "What the hell?! Why is she awake?! She was suppose to be dead!!"