YES & CAKE

Aimee's POV
"So Aimee, will you make me the happiest guy on earth and....get matching tattoos with me!" He says, with a serious face and I just burst out laughing.

"What? Did you think I was going to propose already?" He asked, standing up. "Kinda!" I say, still laughing as everyone sighed in relief.

"Well not yet. I'll propose when you least expect it!" He says, winking at me. I rolled my eyes playfully. "So back to the question! Will you get matching tattoos with me?" He wowed, once again.

"Yes!" I laughed, kissing him. Thank god he didn't propose. I don't think I'm ready to get married at 18. He smiled, kissing back.

"Okay okay. Enough kissing. There's kids in the room!" Bryan laughed, pulling me away from Ross. "Okay. Tomorrow we're going to be going on a birthday date! Just the two of us! Our first official date!" Ross smiled, making me smile.

"You don't really need to do this Ross. You gave me this necklace which looked expensive! Then asked me to get matching tattoos. Then you're taking me on a date. Ross, I don't want you to spend your money on me!" I say, grabbing his hands.

"Well too bad! I'm taking you on a date and you're going to love it!" He says, kissing my cheek. "AWWWWWW!" Rydel squealed, making all of us laugh.

"READY FOR CAKE?!" Rocky yelled, making us all stare at him blankly. We expected April and Crystal to scream that but instead Rocky did. He's such a little kid.

"Guys, I just wanna thank everyone for everything you do for me! You've helped me become the person I am. Ross taught me how to be happy even when the littlest things brings me down. I seriously can't imagine my life without you guys in it!" I say, hugging Ross by his side.

"No problem Aimee! We love you and would do anything to help you!" Ryland says, and I get tackled in a big group hug. I laughed and we decided to have cake.