Wade Wilson

No, you're not a mutant nor a mutate. You're just a boring old mercenary, a human with no powers.

You met the famous Deadpool through Weasel. Of course, Deadpool had started flirting with you within the first five minutes of meeting you. No one ever flirted with you and to say you liked it would be an understatement. You quickly grew a crush on the merc but you weren't so sure that was a good thing.

"Mmm, pancakes… If you say pancakes don't turn you on you're lying." Wade sighs. You shake your thoughts away laughing at the man in the red suit sitting across from you. You finish your breakfast before going to pay the bill but a hand stops you.

"Let me take care of it, baby boy." You blush, you were about to object but he was already at the front paying.

Once he pays, he hooks his arm with yours. You walk with him, unconsciously walking to your apartment.

~~~~

You let your eyes close as you listen to Wade's heart. Your head's on his chest, his arm around you making you feel safe, and his hand rubs circles into your back.

This happens a lot. You try to deny that you two are dating to some extent but you do everything couples normally do but with less sex and more killing.

"Why don't you ever take off your mask around me?" You ask suddenly. He feel him sigh more than you hear it.

"We've been over this. I don't want to scare you away." It's your turn to sigh. You sit up looking into the eyes of his mask.

"And I've told you countless times, I don't care what you look like. You can't scare me away, you're stuck with me now." You smile gently.

"We'll talk about it later." He gently moves your head back onto his chest. You let your eyes close once more feeling his soothing hand rubbing your back.

"You always say that..." You sigh.

~~~~

Wade and you made it official, he officially asked you out.

You were having a movie date night. It's Wade's night to pick what to watch (you made it clear that porn was not a choice after last time.) He decided on a few superhero movies, he was a sucker for em.

The last movie just ended and you finally worked up the courage to tell Wade what's on your mind.

"Wade?" You get his attention sitting up.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"I need to tell you something, and you might not want to be with me after I tell you..." You licked your lips looking down.

"There's nothing that you could say that could make me not want to be with you." He says honestly.

"I'm trans. I don't have the dick you think I do, so if you just wanted sex-" You explain but Wade cuts you off.

"Baby boy, how could you think I just wanted sex from you?" He asks a little hurt. He slowly takes off his mask. For the first time you see his beautiful face. He's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

"I love you, (Y/n) (L/n). I don't care what's in your pants, you'll always be my beautiful baby boy."

You kiss him muttering against his lips how beautiful he is. When you both pull away from the kiss you smile.

"I love you too, Wade Wilson."