Eleventh Doctor

'Everyone can tell, you know.' The voice in your head whispers, you ignore it. Instead you watch The Doctor mess with the control board in the Tardis.

'He can see it, he knows you're a foolish girl.' It's getting harder to ignore. 'He can tell you're trying to bind them, it's not working. He thinks you're a freak. He only keeps you around so if he gets in a tight situation he can leave you for dead to save himself.' Your breathing picks up.

You try not to let it show but the voice is getting to you. It keeps shoving stuff into your head against your will. It feels like your throat is closing, you know you're hyperventilating.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n), it's okay, I'm here." The Doctor soothes you, noticing your panic attack. "(Y/n), look at me." You open your eyes, The Doctor looks worried.

'Look what you did! This is why everyone hates you, why everyone leaves!' The voice yells at you, bringing tears to your eyes.

"Hey, whatever is going inside your head, don't listen to it." He rubs your back.

"I'm a freak." You mutter among other unintelligible things.

"You're not a freak, I'm the one with two hearts, remember?" He chuckles, grabbing your hand.

"I need you to match my breathing. In. Out." He places your hand on his chest so you can feel his chest slowly rise and fall. It takes awhile but you manage to match his breathing.

"You're not a freak, (Y/n). You're an amazing guy who can brighten a room with a simple smile. I care for you, very deeply, (Y/n)." He brings you into a hug.

"You're being serious, right? You're not just saying that?" You need to make sure this isn't some sick joke. He pulls back from the hug looking deep into your eyes.

"Of course I'm not just saying that. I love you, (Y/n), I have for a while." He leans down kissing your cheek.

"I love you too, Doctor." You smile as he pulls back.

"I told the witch doctor I was in love with you, I told the witch doctor I was in love with you, and then the witch doctor," The Doctor starts to sing, making you laugh.

"He told me what to do. He told me, Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang, Walla walla, bang bang. Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang, Walla walla bang bang." You sing along with the alien.

You don't know how you got so lucky to find this man, but you can't imagine not being with him.

"Come on, I got to show you something." The Doctor laughs pulling you to the control center.

"What is it?" You ask curiously.

"You'll see." Is all he says before pulling the lever thingy. The Tardis makes that groaning sound as you head off to the next adventure.