Koro Sensei

"Shouldn't you be home by now?"

You look up at the yellow octopus that is your teacher.

"I'd rather be here." You say putting down your book. Life at home hasn't been so good lately and you didn't feel like going home only to be made to feel like even more of a freak.

"Why is that?" The alien asks, genuine concern in his voice.

"I'd just rather be here." You shrug not really wanting to talk about it.

If you stay here long enough when you get home your dad might be passed out drunk and you won't have to deal with him.

"You can always come to your fabulous teacher, you know." He says a bit arrogantly.

You internally roll your eyes but decide to ask the stupid octopus a question anyway.

"Koro Sensei, do you think I'm a freak for feeling more like a boy rather than a girl?" You ask hesitantly.

"Of course not, you are who you are. If you feel like more of a boy then that's just who you are. It's completely natural." He says sincerely. You give a small smile as he pets your head with his yellow tentacle.

The door slides open as Mr. Karasuma walks in. Koro Sensei turns to see who walked in, and you, of course, take the opportunity and stab him, well, try to at least. Like always he moves out of the way just in time.

"Gonna have to try harder than that if you're going to kill me." He does that creepy little laugh as green stripes appear on his face. You groan as you pack your stuff up.

"Thank you, Koro Sensei." You thank him for making you feel a bit better.

"Anytime, Mr. (L/n)." He waves as you leave for the day.