Wade Wilson (Aftercare)

You cry softly as Wade unties the knots in the rope giving you movement again. Out of the corner of your teary eyes you see Wade reach for your bruised ass, you flinch crying harder not able to take anymore pain.

"Shhh, it's okay princess. The rough stuff is over. I'm not gonna hurt you again tonight, I promise. Let daddy make it better." You sniffle letting him rub your abused cheeks.

You whine in pain but lean into the touch regardless. You close your eyes, finding comfort in the dull stinging pain across your ass and the trails of fire your daddy's hands leave.

"Your ass looks so beautiful all red and bruised." He leans down kissing each cheek before sitting up and raises his hand, you immediately flinch causing him to laugh.

"Don't worry, baby, I told you I wasn't gonna hit you again tonight." Daddy chuckles pulling you into a hug.

"Not funny." You mumble into his chest curling as close to him as you can.

"I thought it was," You can hear the smirk in his voice as he kisses your head, "I love you so much, kiddo. You did such a good job for daddy. Such a good boy." Wade rubs your back soothing you. "Don't worry, baby, daddys got you. I'm not going anywhere, I'm not ever gonna let you go." Daddy murmurs holding you close. As hard as you try not to, you start crying again.

"Why are you crying, baby?" He asks, holding you closer.

"I'm just so happy and I love you so much, daddy... And my butt still really hurts." You mumble the last part.

"Your butt hurts?" He says kinda mockingly.

"Uh Huh." You pout.

"My poor baby. Maybe if you weren't such a brat daddy wouldn't have to punish you." Daddy smiles at you.

"You like punishing me though." You smirk.

"I love punishing you, baby boy." You smile up at him before leaning up and kissing him. The kiss is slow and filled with love. He cups your cheek deepening the kiss.

"I love you, daddy." You smile when he breaks the kiss.

"I love you more, princess," Daddy smiles at you, stirring up butterflies in your stomach, "Let's watch a movie, yeah?"  lets you turn around so you're spooning.

"Can we watch Coco?" You ask, grabbing the remote.

"Sounds perfect." He rubs circles into your thigh as you turn it on.

Once the movie is over you fall soundly asleep feeling safe in your daddy's arms.