Laito Sakamaki

You slowly open your eyes sitting up. You look ahead at the dresser in your new room sighing. How did you get yourself into this mess? You're not completely sure.

"Morning, little bitch." You jump looking at the person.

"Don't call me that." You mutter, this is going to be a long day, you can already tell.

"Whatever you say... Little bitch." He's trying to aggravate you, isn't he?

"Good you're up. I'm hungry." Ayato says walking into your room. Do you get no privacy?

"I'm sure breakfast will be done soon." You look away hoping they'll both leave.

"Not what I meant." Ayato chuckles. Of course, how could you forget? You're now living in a house full of vampires.

"I'll see you later, little bitch." Laito chuckles at you before leaving you alone with Ayato.

"Please, just leave me alone." You try to persuade him, but it's all in vain.

~~~~

After Ayato is done using you as a blood bag you go to breakfast which is... Tense. No one talks. You barely eat anything, you don't have much of an appetite these days.

After breakfast you sneak out to the garden to take a few minutes to yourself before you have to go to school. It'll be weird to go to night school but it's still just school. You sit at a bench surrounded by beautiful white roses. The whole garden is full of white roses, they almost glow in the moonlight.

"Hey there, little bitch." Why couldn't they leave you alone for just five minutes? You're not usually this irritable but this whole situation has you spinning.

"I told you not to call me that." You sigh as he sits next to you.

"It's quite lovely out here isn't it, little bitch." He sighs, completely ignoring what you just said.

"It is." You turn to look at him but jump back. He's a lot closer than you thought.

"Your blood smells so sweet, running hot through your veins, calling my name." He leans into your neck but before he can sink his fangs into your skin you push him away.

"I'm not a blood bag! You can't just use me to snack on!" You yell tired of all of them just biting you when they're a bit peckish. You calm down as Laito laughs.

"I've never met a girl like you, little bitch." He chuckles still.

"I'm not a girl!" You yell getting up, heading for the house.

"What do you mean?" He asks stepping in front of you.

"I mean, just because I was born with certain body parts doesn't mean I'm supposed to have them." You look down not wanting to see what a freak he thinks you are now that he knows.

"Why didn't you say something before?" He asks quietly.

"I tried." You remember when you first got to the house yesterday. You tried to say something but Ayato just told you to be quiet.

"I'm sorry, we should have let you talk." Laito says seemingly remembering.

"It's fine." You mumble. Your eyes widen when said vampire brings you into a hug.

"I don't care what gender you are, little bitch. Your blood is still just as sweet." He whispers before leaning down biting your neck. You let out a small gasp, the pain doesn't really bother you, it actually feels kind of good but you'd never admit that, especially not to them. Your hands automatically grip his shoulders holding yourself up.

Well, maybe you are just a blood bag to them but at least you can be you. Before you came here you tried to come out but everyone just laughed at you, told you it was a phase, tried to tell you that you were just a confused little girl. But you're not a freak in this house of vampires. Maybe it won't be so bad.