Carl Gallagher

You're a bit of a loner, it never bothered you but you did tend to be bullied. Going to a school in the south side and being 'the chick who thinks she's a guy', did not go well together. It wasn't so bad though, it made you tougher, stronger.

There's this fuckboy, Carl Gallagher, who's gotten in the pants of most of the girls in the grade and lately he's been trying to get into your pants and to say it's annoying would be an understatement.

"Hey, kitten." He pushes his foot off the wall falling in step with you.

"Go away, Gallagher." You grunt. Every. Single. Day. For 3. Months. You're sick of it.

"Awe come on, you know you love me." Why is he always so cocky?

"In your dreams." You scoff.

"Every night." He laughs lightly, putting his arm around your shoulders.

You'd normally shrug him off but he just puts his arm back, like a persistent gnat, and today you just don't feel like it, your dysphoria is horrible and you just want to be alone.

The two of you are able to walk silently in peace, that's one thing you didn't expect from Carl, it took him a minute to learn but he did learn sometimes. You'd rather just sit in a nice silence. You never expected that Carl would shut up for a bit just to give you your peace, but it's a welcomed surprise.

As you walk by a group of kids give you this side look before whispering, except they weren't whispering, you can hear everything they're saying.

"Why is Gallagher all over her?"

"She's such a freak."

"Think her dad beat the girl out of her?"

You hear a few of the kids laugh. Carl pulls you tighter as you look down, staring at the gravel as you walk.

"Don't listen to them, they don't know shit." You shrug not wanting to show emotion, show weakness.

"You know, my brother, Ian, has been seeing this guy, Trevor, he's trans." You stiffen, nothing ever ends well when someone talks about trans stuff, at least in your experience.

"He was telling me one night how regardless of body parts, Trevor is still just a chill dude. No matter what some people may say, you're just a dude with a rockin bod." He ends with a wink. Well that was almost like a scene from a movie, but Carl knows how to ruin a moment. Regardless, still the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to you.

"Thank you, Gallagher, that means a lot." You throw your arms around him briefly, once you read your house.

"I'm not just saying that cause I wanna get in your pants, and I do." He admits unashamed. "I may not be gay but you're definitely a guy I'm into, so, maybe I'm a little gay." Carl smiles looking down at the ground for a moment.

He looks back up, his eyes darting to your lips before settling on your eyes. He slowly leans in, you thought he was going to go for your lips and you actually kinda wanted it, a little bit. At the last second he ducked to the right and kissed your cheek.

"I'll be honest, I've... I've never felt this way before, about anyone, but I... I really like you, (Y/n)." Carl mutters against your ear.

Your blush is so deep but still you find the courage to lean up and kiss his lips softly. His lips were soft and warm, they just felt right against yours. He pulls you tighter by the waist but keeps the kiss slow.

"I'd like to take you out on a proper date." Carl mummers when you break the kiss to breathe.

"You're not getting me in bed, Gallagher, not even a blowjob." You say, saying yes in your own way.

"Don't worry about that, we'll get to that eventually." Carl chuckles.

"Eventually." You mutter sarcastically to yourself before turning, and making your way to the front door.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at three. Don't worry, you'll have fun, kitten." Carl calls out before you shut the door on him smiling to yourself.