08 | ❝what the heck? you're not kim possible.❞

raylee | sandra

raylee | sandra

hey sandra?

yeah?

what do you think about lewis leclercq?

i love him! i've got all his albums and singles and my own fan account on instagram where i post daily pictures of him and his abs . . . but uh, forget that.

uhm, i think not. what's the username?

ha, i'm not telling you that anytime soon. anyway, why you wondering?'

do you remember the guy i told you i've accidentally called for the last three weeks, but at the same time not accidentally? the one with the rude attitude?

yes, the guy you can't shut up about?

well . . . i just maybe, possibly, probably, definitely called lewis leclercq?

as if! lying has never been a good shade on your face. also, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. i swear, if you're joking . . .

i'm not! and don't you think you should've added another ''oh my god', in there?

oh my god.

ah, there it is.

did he himself tell you who he was?

no, his mother kinda did, but i don't think lewis knows that i know.

you've literally spoken to his mother? please, change lives with me.

i'm serious. you're even worse than me when it comes to this fangirl thing. and my fangirling is just ridiculous.

okay, sorry.

i don't get it either. from what i've read in talk shows and magazines, he's a heartthrob and have a very cute personality. when you talk to him, he's anything else than what the media describes him as. he's cold and cynical. and bitchy.

maybe he's one of those fake artists who pretends to care, but only thinks about money. ray, i refuse to believe this. you will not change my mind.