09 | ❝i don't start fights, but i do finish them.❞

raylee | lewis

raylee | lewis

hello?

you know what? i feel like murdering someone specific right now.

oh, want to talk about it?

yeah. she's a readhead, wears too bright clothes, really short. know of anyone that fits the description?

i don't understand what you're saying when you say short. it doesn't exist in my vocabulary.

i'm not going to explain it.

so you know how i look?

yeah. searched you up when my mother told me your name. you know, she was wondering why i didn't know it myself. raylee dayholt. hm . . .

it doesn't take rocket science to figure out how you know. by the way, i didn't ask who told you, smartass.

why did you tell her i was into disney? now it has made her question my sexuality.

what? you know, wait, don't answer that.

i wasn't planning on it either!

chill, man. it's not going to be the end of you.

best for you.

you know what? you deserved it, drama queen. i've tried to be nice to you. for fucks sake, just a week ago, i pretended to be your lame lying fake girlfriend. and what do i get in return? nothing. you've been nothing but a moody, judgemental jackass who's only thinking about you!

don't shout into the phone. my head hur-

i'm not finished. i get that i can be annoying sometimes, but your attitude towards me is not justified. so you don't get to be angry at me for telling your mom that you're not a soulless person as she originally thought. god, i don't understand what sandra sees in you.

what? sandra?

yes, i've told sandra about you. she found your style attractive, but i just find it plain horrible.

i'm sorry.

. . .

. . .

okay, so lewis leclercq just apologised to me? tell me another joke.

you know my last name?

i had to address her in some way, didn't i?

and you're not any different?

except wanting to curse you out, no. i'm not any different. why would i be different towards you?

because . . . i don't know.

. . . oh.

but i'm sorry okay? i suck at this. i've always had problem socialising with others. so i just figured that being rude is better.

some people don't think it's an attribute.

well, i don't give a shit if people don't think it's an attribute. well, i have to because it is something i must do.

i'm not saying you should change. but you should reconsider the way you're living.

. . .

. . . so everything is good between us? this fight you've started is over?

this fight that i have started? you idiot. i don't start fights, but i do finish them.

marie? seriously?

what?

nothing. got to go, raylee.

bye.

dedicated to @kkaebsongwriter because you're "introducing" me to this exo band

dedicated to @kkaebsongwriter because you're "introducing" me to this exo band. also, you're pretty cool to talk to, heh!!