» note

UPDATED AUTHOR'S NOTE 1ST NOV 2020:

Hey guys! It's been 3 years since I officially completed this story and it's a story I've grown up with as I'm 19 now. I'm in university now, and I hope you're all well.

I added an updated author's note because the influx of unhappy comments regarding the ending I chose has been making me really unhappy. I understand it's reacting to the story, but I'm just... sad because I'm disappointing the readers. I'm going to therapy right now and my psychiatrist gave me some medication that has been making me more sensitive than usual. So all I'm asking for is a bit kinder response. Thank you! 

His Disney Girl, to me, has always been the two staying as friends. The hints were always there you know? Minimal, but they were there. Anyway, thank you so much for reading. My 15 year old self is still really really thankful.

×××

ONE » writing a dialogue story is stressful, guys. especially rewriting it. which is why there won't be a sequel or another dialogue! it's hard writing dialogue for 54 chapters, that you eventually get tired of the idea itself. it's stressful and it takes a lot of time.

TWO » so yeah, guess you're disappointed.

first of all, leylee was toxic. lewis practically "bought" everything for raylee when she didn't want it. he manipulated her and he tried to buy her a car! kylie jenner might get cars on her birthday, but raylee isn't fond of having money being spent on her like that. i know in the previous version, they ended up together, but now as i'm editing it all, i realized that "god, this is actually going to be a toxic situation when both of them will be in a relationship" and i think they're better off as friends.

haven't you noticed that every time feelings are mentioned between the two of them, whether it be their first kiss or when raylee confessed that she likes him, that something always goes wrong? they stop talking. a healthy relationship doesn't work if the communication is weak.

they don't like each other! they were forced to be "in love" and misunderstood the entire thing.

also, both of them are seriously rude to each other.

i believe that disney represents friendship, so this is the ending i like.

THREE » no, you can not translate my story into french or any other language and i'd appreciate it that you didn't private message me about it either!

FOUR » thank you so much for all the kind support guys! i am so happy that i haven't gotten that much rude comments! that's all i could ask for. thank you for understanding that this is the best outcome for the both of them.