50 | ❝you love who you love."

raylee | sandra (not lewis)

can i rant to you?

of course. are you okay?

i am, but i just need someone to talk to.

i'm here.

i know this is something i should tell you face to face, but i just don't think i can do that.

we do whatever makes you comfortable.

okay, so i'm -- oh fuck it. i'm gay. or well, bisexual.

okay?

you remember that date i was on when you were in new york?

i do.

that was with a girl that i met and had talked with for awhile. we were going to a date and she stood me up.

i'm so sorry, sandra. you really don't deserve that.

i'm fine now. so yeah. i'm bisexual and i hope it doesn't bother you.

why would it bother me?

i don't know. it took a lot of energy for me to tell you this and i just don't know. my judgment power sucks.

i don't know either. you love who you love. i hope it's not insensitive of me to ask, but when did you know that you were bisexual?

it's been a few months.

well, i support you for it. i think you're strong for opening to me about it. does your parents know?

yes, unfortunately.

oh?

mom's okay with it, but dad is saying that i'm already a black girl who gets crap and now i'm topping it off with my sexuality like i'm . . . like i'm asking for it.

i'm so sorry that you have to go through all that. i don't think your dad is right.

he isn't.

well sandra, i love you either way and don't care who or what you like.

thanks ray. i love you.

i love you too, sandra.

hey, wanna come over to watch a movie?

sure. be there in five. see you!

see you.

❞