37 | ❝tralala. i felt like a princess! it's a kind of magic!❞

raylee | lewis

raylee | lewis

i'm sorry i couldn't come to your concert. i really wanted to!

nah, it's okay.

so we're cool?

we've always been cool.

cool. so how was it to stand on that stage in front of thousands of screaming fans, hannah montana?

magical.

if this project is going to work, then we need something more . . . more . . . happiness. enthusiasm! not 'magical' no. it needs something . . . extra.

fuck, i can't believe i'm going to say this.

. . .

woop de do! the concert experience was something for itself. tralala. i felt like a princess! it's a kind of magic!

. . . oh my . . . god . . . did you just quote a disney show that's cancelled? oh my god.

stop laughing. magic exists! i want to become a wizard when i grow up. na na na.

please stop.

why? too weird for you?

no no, it's just completely wrong. try to be casual and enthusiastic.

right.

. . .

well, it was really cool. i felt really alive, y'know? it almost felt like magic was coming from me and i'd love to get that feeling again.

just imagine that i'm clapping and drying a tear.❞

so what now?

hmm . . . so tell me . . . what do you want to do the most right now?

i don't know, kiss you?

haha, that's a funny one. no seriously.

why not?

. . . why me?

why not you?

because i'm raylee. i'm not rich, and i'm super weird. most people will agree with me.

i agree.

okay asshole. put a little salt on the wound, won't you?

you're not rich. and you're weird. so what? and since when did you care about what other people think? you do you.

since i was dragged into this whole mess with bitchy and judgemental fans.

what?

what?

what did you just say?

. . .

fuck. you're getting hate, aren't you? i knew it was too good to be true. why didn't you tell the truth?

uhm, because it wouldn't matter? you can't stop it.

crap.

stop freaking out. i'm still here, no?

guess you are.

can't believe how we just ended on this topic.

me neither.

. . . hey, i need to go now. to take my insulin.

sure, bye.

bye.

❞