39 | ❝mr. i change my mind frequently because that's what i'm good at.❞

raylee | lewis

raylee | lewis

i regret it all. i soo don't want to go onto that plane.

hey, you gonna bail on me now?

lewis, you didin't even want to go there in the first place, mr. i change my mind frequently because that's what i'm good at.

i was actually looking forward to it.

mr. i change my mind frequently because that's what i'm good at say what now?

you heard me.

but . . . why?

i haven't been there in a long time. thought i might bring ella if that's okay with you?

ella is . . .

oh right. my sister. i think i told you about her when we first spoke.

i remember. i also remember you telling me you had a dog.

yeah. he was staying at my mom's when you were here, but reggie had to be put to sleep.

oh no. i'm so sorry. when was this?

the day you quoted that dory reference. i wasn't in the best mood then. but thank you. that reference was much needed.

my pleasure.

yeah.

ella can of course come. i remember you telling me she liked disney. we'll be the best of friends.

uh, i think i'll keep her away from you.

moodkiller.

don't need another raylee.

because you're content with the one you already have, right?

right.

awh. i'm still befriending your sister.

fine.

cool.

where are you now?

air - frickin - port.

you're really that scared of planes?

don't judge me! haven't you thought about how a giantenormous thing can hold itself up in the sky on it's own? what if it suddenly doesn't anymore? oh god, i'm going to die.

. . .

oh my god, i'm going to die.

are you crying?

. . .

shit. don't worry, i'll have ella hold your hand the whole way.

that would be nice.

well, the plane is landing soon.

ugh, i still can't believe i'm going to fly on a private plane of all things.

perks of being rich, huh?

yeah, i guess. hey, gotta go. the plane you're in has landed.

yeah, see you in it.

see you. stay safe.

of course.

❞