Chapter Two

Remember, this story is in the second series with Cassadee, not Abbie, Emily, Brooke, Bailey, and Alyssa! (:

-Cierra(:

.....................................................

ZM2

"Love, wake up. It's like 9pm and we need to eat." Zayn kissed my forehead.

"Shit." I sighed and he rubbed my back.

"I'll call in a pizza. What do you like?" He asked.

"Mushrooms." I mumbled.

"Gross." He chuckled. He ordered a pizza half what he wanted half what I wanted and hung up.

"They said 45 minutes so we really don't have to move for nearly that long." He whispered.

"I'm so tired." I groaned quietly and there was a knock on the door a second later. I sighed and sat up before Zayn held his hand out to me.

"You're not helping me up." I laughed and stood up. He hugged me and rested his chin on my head.

"I need to tell you something." He mumbled.

"Go ahead." I whispered.

"I go on tour in 2 months to the US for 4 months." He hesitated.

"What does that mean for whatever the hell is going on between us?" I wondered.

"I don't know. That's why I hate getting into relationships like this. Not like hate relationships like this but I hate that I have to leave for so long. I get a break after the first two months but we won't be able to see each other for that long." He sighed.

"If you still want to be friends then and over the tour we can be. We can make it work." I shrugged. He kissed my forehead and held me tight.

"Thank you. We can at least text everyday. I'd prefer to Skype but that's not always an option so it's usually phone call or text." He shrugged.

"It's okay if you're busy. It's not like I'm your girlfriend or anything, I'm just a friend. We don't need to talk everyday." I assured him.

"Zayn, open the door!" I heard Louis groan.

"Coming, Lou." He kissed my forehead and walked over to let Louis in.

"Oh, hey, Catherine." He smiled.

"What's up?" Zayn asked him.

"When're you guys leaving tomorrow?" He asked.

"Our flight is at like 7pm so we're leaving at like 5:30." Zayn yawned.

"Okay. Just wondering. Catherine, you look a bit familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" Louis turned to me.

"Starbucks?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I feel like I remember you being younger." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Where did you grow up?" He wondered.

"Doncaster. We moved here after I graduated from high school." I explained.

"That's it! You were 2 years lower than me, but you were in my chemistry class when I was a senior!" He realized.

"Really?" I gasped.

"You were always my lab partner!" He remembered.

"Shit, I remember that now! Oh my god! I remember you mentioning X-Factor now but I was all intimidated by you being a senior and I didn't really listen to you." I blushed.