Chapter Nineteen

ZM19

*March 13th, 2015*

"I'm going to freak the fuck out at my family." I groaned loudly. 

"What's wrong, love?" Zayn frowned as he sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. 

"It's the fucking day before our wedding and my aunt is demanding we change the seating chart because she doesn't want to be by Amanda and Lisa but then we would have to move like 10 fucking tables around and I'm getting way too fucking stressed out for being less than a day away from getting married." I stressed out really bad. 

"What if we switch Amanda and Lisa with your grandparents?" He suggested. 

"Nope. My aunt hasn't spoken to them in years." I shook my head. 

"What about switching them and Amanda's brother with Adam and his family?" He offered. 

"Nope. My aunt hates Adam's wife. Being Adam's mum she's extremely protective." I explained. We spent over an hour trying to figure everything out and I was extremely stressed. 

"Just a sec." He kissed me and pulled out his phone. 

"Rebecca, we've been going over this seating chart situation for over an hour and I'm sorry but there's basically no way we can make everyone happy. If we make you happy we make three others upset. The easiest thing is for Amanda and Lisa to sit with you and the 7 others and you just avoid them." He told her. 

"I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do. Cat is already stressed out beyond belief and this is just making it worse." He explained. He talked to her for a while, rubbing my back the whole time, and finally got her to cave. 

"Now I want you to sit right here and I will be right back." He kissed me. I sat there for a few minutes and heard Zayn go downstairs. I had been in our office upstairs working on the wedding stuff and I heard him walk down toward our room. I decided not to question it and a few minutes later I heard him yell for me. 

"Cat, come here, love!" He yelled. I found him in our room and saw that he had run a bath in our bathtub. There were bubbles and candles and it was perfect. 

"You are going to relax. We're getting married in less than a day and you shouldn't be stressing this bad." He kissed me. 

"It's like 6pm. I haven't eaten dinner." I frowned a little. 

"I may or may not have arranged for your favorite restaurant to deliver some food to us around 7:45." He smiled a little. 

"I love you so much." I smiled and kissed him. 

"I'm gonna go get you something to drink." He pecked my lips.