Chapter Ten

ZM10

I fixed our hair and we walked over to a food place. We got something to eat since we were starving and walked over to the boys. 

"And there's the happy couple!" Louis smiled as we walked over. Niall gave us a look and we blushed. Louis leaned over off camera and whispered to Niall. 

"Were they fuckin in the bathroom?" He whispered and Niall nodded. Louis and Niall cracked up and Zayn and I blushed. 

"There has been a miracle, there is a plane for us! We will begin boarding shortly." The woman came on the intercom. 

"Yay!" Everyone screamed, including the boys. 

"Okay, guys, we've got to go!" Harry frowned. 

"Bye, guys!" Zayn and I smiled. 

"Bye!" The boys smiled and ended the livestream.               

"Why'd Niall give you guys that look?" Harry raised an eyebrow. 

"They fucked in the bathroom." Niall blurted out before we could stop him and Zayn pulled me into his chest as I blushed furiously. 

"Try to keep the sex to a minimum on tour, okay?" Louis told us. 

"We won't do it on the bus, but in hotels there are absolutely no promises." Zayn explained and I nodded. 

"Oh and on her birthday and our anniversary we will no matter where we are, we don't care." He added as I stood next to him and I dug my nails into his back a little. 

"Ahhh, I mean if you guys are okay with that." He flinched. Louis had been standing next to me and gave me a discrete high five. 

"That's fine." The boys laughed. 

"At this time we will now begin boarding first class." They said over the intercom. We walked up and the woman checking tickets recognized the boys. 

"Oh my God, you're One Direction!" She gasped. 

"Who're you?" She sneered at me, noticing I was mixed in with them. 

"She's my girlfriend and our stylist, thank you very much." Zayn answered as he handed her our tickets. She glared at me and Zayn kissed me intentionally just to piss her off. She stomped her foot and started to walk away when her boss yelled at her. We continued onto the plane and got to our row. There were three columns with two seats in each so it was Zayn and I on one side, Harry and Liam in the middle, and Louis and Niall on the other. 

"Which seat do you want?" I asked Zayn as he put our things in the overhead bin. 

"Well I know you prefer the window so I'll take the aisle." He told me. 

"If you want the window, you can have it. I don't really care." I shrugged. 

"I want you to be happy. You get the window." He kissed my forehead. I kissed him and we sat down. We weren't really tired anymore and after a little while the boys kept switching seats. 

"Zayn, come sit by me!" Harry whined. 

"No, Harry! You have Louis next to you and I'm talking to my girlfriend!" Zayn complained. 

"Pleeease!" Harry groaned. 

"Babe, I'll be okay with Lou. Go ahead." I kissed Zayn. He sighed and pecked my lips before turning back to Harry. 

"Fine, half an hour." Zayn told him and Harry cheered. 

"I'll be back in a little bit." Zayn kissed me.