Chapter Twenty

*March 14th, 2015*

Zayn and I had decided we weren't going to see each other the day of but we were going to talk on the phone. The ceremony was supposed to start at 2 and it was about 11:30. My phone rang and when Lauren saw it was Zayn she handed it to me. I put it on speaker so I wouldn't mess my makeup up.  

"Hey, beatiful, have you eaten lunch yet?" He asked. All of the girls 'aww'd and I blushed like crazy. 

"Nope." I shook my head as I took a drink of my water. They had done my makeup except for my lips since we still had a little while until the ceremony. 

"I'm heading over to our favorite place, you want me to get your favorite?" He wondered and I heard a car door open. The girls told me to go ahead and I smiled. 

"Yes please, honey." I smiled. 

"Okay, love. I'm on my way over there." He smiled. 

"Okay. Be careful, sweetheart." I was a little nervous. 

"Babe, it's literally a two minute drive." He laughed a little. 

"Zayn." I warned. 

"Right. Sorry." He blushed. 

"Sorry, love, I'm just nervous. I'm afraid I'm gonna mess something up." I apologized. 

"You're not going to mess up, sweetie. You're gonna do perfect and as long as we end up Mr. and Mrs. Malik who cares?" He assured me and all of the girls 'aww'd really loudly. 

"I'm on speaker aren't I?" He blushed. 

"Sorry, babe, I can't mess up my makeup." I laughed. We talked for a while until he pulled up at the venue again. We hung up and there was a knock on the dressing room door. 

"Here's her food and some stuff for you guys too." Zayn told Lauren. I wasn't visible from the doorway so he couldn't see me. 

"Thanks, Zayn." Lauren smiled. 

"Love you, KitCat!" He yelled into the room. 

"Love you too, honey!" I yelled back. The girls all smiled and I blushed. I was so excited for the wedding and there was no way we were going to start late. I wanted to see Zayn then, so I wasn't going to let anything delay me seeing him at the ceremony. Before I knew it, it was 1:30 and time for me to get my dress on. I was getting more and more nervous and excited. My mum and dad walked right after I got my dress on and my dad looked like he was about to cry. 

"Dad, don't cry or you'll get me started." I laughed as I teared up. He hugged me and I was trying not to cry. All of my makeup was waterproof I just didn't want to cry before the ceremony even started. 

"Here's your something borrowed. It was the tie Grandma had around her bouquet at her wedding, and it was my something borrowed too. I made sure it went with your flowers too." My mum laughed through tears a little and tied it around my bouquet. 

"Knock knock!" Someone smiled as they opened the door. 

"There's our soon to be daughter in law." Zayn's parents smiled. 

"You look gorgeous, dear." Tricia hugged me. 

"How's Zayn?" I asked and the parents laughed. 

"He was wondering how you are too. He's a little nervous he'll screw something up but he's excited." Yaser told me. 

"I'm feeling the same way." I laughed a little. Time flew and it was 2:00 before I knew it. I was ready to go and around 2:05 Lauren (my matron of honor) said she was up next and then it was me. My dad and I walked out and I was shaking a little. Finally it was our turn to go and the doors opened. Everyone turned back to look at us and I blushed a little. I looked up at my soon to be husband and saw his jaw dropped.