Chapter Twenty Seven

ZM27

*December 1st, 2018*

"Happy birthday, dear Tyler, happy birthday to you!" We all sang to Tyler. It was his second birthday and he was growing up so fast. He was blushing and I set the cake down in front of him. 

"Make a wish and blow out the candles!" I told him. I heard him whispering to himself and smiled. 

"I wish my baby brother will be healthy, and he'll let me play with his toys, and he'll be a good little brother." He whispered. I leaned into Zayn's side and he kissed my forehead. His phone rang just then and he frowned. 

"Fuck, it's Paul. If there's another fucking tour I'm gonna lose it." He cursed so only I could hear. He went into the kitchen and answered the phone. 

"Paul-" He started protesting. 

"My wife's fucking due date is Valentine's Day and you're saying I'll be gone until the 10th?" He raised his voice a bit, but still only loud enough for just me to hear. 

"I don't give a flying fuck if it's the last one!" He got a bit louder. 

"Paul, there's an extremely good chance my son will be born while I'm in the US." He tried not to yell. My mood tanked and I sighed. 

"I better be able to fly back if she goes into labor." He told Paul. 

"I'll tell them." He sighed and hung up. 

"Guys, we have a tour starting next month. It's a quick little thing they're announcing later today to the fans and we'll be gone from January 5th to February 10th in the US." Zayn told everyone. 

"We have to leave our wives and kids for a month? This is bloody ridiculous!" Liam yelled. Sophia rubbed his back and all the girls hugged their guys. 

"Wait, Zayn, isn't Cat due around then?" Harry asked. 

"We're supposed to get back on the 10th and her due date is the 14th." He said quietly. I rubbed his back and he kissed my forehead. I was 7 months pregnant and had gotten decently big. Tyler was only a couple weeks early so I was hoping I could go to the very end with that baby. I was nervous Zayn wouldn't be able to make it and he could tell. 

"I will try my hardest to get back here. I promise I will do everything I can to make it back if you go into labor while I'm gone." He mumbled into my hair. 

*January 5th, 2019*

Tyler and I were standing in the airport saying goodbye to Zayn. 

"Okay, buddy, I'll be back in a month. I promise." Zayn hugged Tyler. 

"Where you go?" Tyler asked. 

"Me and your uncles are going to the United States. I promise we'll talk every night." He assured our son. 

"I'm sorry, I've got to go, love." He sighed and kissed me. I nodded and he hugged me tight. 

"I love you so much." He whispered. 

"I love you too, sweetheart." I kissed him. 

"Call me as soon as you know you're in labor. I'll get on a plane straight away and try to get back in time." He kissed my temple and I nodded. 

"I've got to go. I'll text you when I get off the plane and call you the minute I get to the hotel." He mumbled. I kissed him and we kissed for a minute. 

"Bye, honey." I hugged him as I held our son on my hip. I was about 35 weeks pregnant but I wasn't too big. 

"Bye, KitCat. Bye, Ty." He kissed our sons forehead and gave me one more long kiss before walking away.