Chapter Four

ZM4

*Thursday, April 12th, 2012*

Zayn and I were hanging out at his place and were arguing a little.

"You've been upset since your uncle passed away and I think talking about it would help you!" I defended myself.

"Of course I'm fucking upset! My uncle is dead!" He yelled.

"I know what you're going through! Talking to someone helped me so much and I think it would help you too!" I yelled back.

"You don't know what I'm going through! Just because your stupid friend is fucking dead doesn't mean you know what I'm going through!" He shouted and my eyes widened. His face immediately filled with regret and my eyes filled with tears.

"Cat, wait!" He ran after me as I walked out. He put a hand on my shoulder and I shrugged it off.

"Fuck off." I spat through tears and got out to my car.

"Cat!" He stood outside my car as I started it. I drove away and went back to my place where I immediately went to my room. I changed into comfy clothes and went straight to my bed. I cried for a while, both from fighting with Zayn and for missing Jess. I was really upset and wasn't in the mood to deal with Zayn if he was going to act that way. I had 20 missed calls and 25 texts from him but I didn't plan to answer any of them anytime soon. I was crazy upset and walked into my bathroom where I rifled through my drawers for my razor.

*Sunday, April 15th, 2012*

I hadn't spoken to Zayn since then and I was at work when I saw a familiar head of curls walk in.

"Hey, Harry, what can I get you?" I asked him.

"You can get your ass over to Zayn's place now." He told me.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He's been a fucking wreck, Cat. You need to go talk to him. I don't know what the fuck happened between you two but I've never seen him this bad." He stressed and I looked at my feet. He looked at my wrist and I pulled it back. He reached over and grabbed it, despite my protests.

"When's your shift over?" He asked, not letting go of my wrist.

"10 minutes." I sighed.

"Make 2 Yorkshire teas and whatever you want, I'm paying for them and we're leaving." He told me as he pulled out his card.

"Harry-" I started.

"No. You have someone right there helping you, you can leave 5 minutes early." He demanded and I sighed. I made them and we left.

"Harry, at least let me change out of my work clothes. My apartment is literally a block away." I protested and he reluctantly agreed. I got changed into jeans, a maroon shirt, a white infinity scarf, black boots, and a white beanie.

"Okay, let's go." He pushed. I sighed and we walked over to their places. I knocked on Zayn's door and Harry went back to his place.

"Harry, go away!" Zayn yelled.

"It's not Harry." I said quietly.

"Cat?" He asked.

"I brought tea." I nodded. The door opened almost immediately and I was met by my very scruffy looking boyfriend. He let me in and I set the tea down before hugging him tight.

"I'm so sorry." We both mumbled repeatedly.

"What changed your mind?" He whispered.

"Harry. He came in to my work and forced me to but on the way over I realized how much I missed you and how stupid I was being." I mumbled into the crook of his neck.