Chapter Twenty Five

ZM25

We got a couple pictures and took Tyler over to my parents but didn't tell them. We decided we were gonna keep it between us for a couple days and not tell anyone. Around 7 we headed to Liam and Sophia's house and were immediately offered something to drink. 

"Yeah, I'll take a beer." Zayn nodded. 

"I think I'll just stick to water." I shrugged and they all looked suspicious. 

"I'm just not in the mood to drink!" I defended myself. They were still suspicious so I took a beer but had an idea. 

"What are you doing?" Zayn asked quietly as he pulled me off to the side. 

"I'm gonna get this one, and I'll act like I'm drinking it while you drink yours and when yours is empty we switch when none of them are looking." I whispered and he nodded. We went outside with Louis and Eleanor a little later and were talking to them when Zayn pulled out his cigarettes. He was about to light one and I pulled it out of his mouth. 

"What the-" He started. I got up on my toes and whispered in his ear. 

"You need to quit. I hate when you do it in front of Ty and now you're about to do it in front of your pregnant wife." I whispered and he nodded. 

"Here, give me your smokes." I told him and he nodded. He handed me both packs that he had and kissed me. We hadn't kissed in a little while and hadn't made out in over a week. He set his beer down and grabbed mine, doing the same. There was a smallish wall and Zayn picked me up and set me down on it. 

"Oh Lord." Louis groaned. 

"We haven't made out in over a week, cut us some slack." Zayn groaned. 

"Truth or dare time! Get in here!" Harry's wife Hannah yelled, obviously a little drunk. We all went inside and sat in a circle. Zayn wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side. 

"Guys, one thing, no alcohol for me at least. I don't feel the greatest and that won't really help." I added and they agreed. 

"Okay, Zayn, truth or dare?" Liam asked my husband. 

"Dare." He decided after a little thinking. 

"I dare you to... do a shot off your wife's stomach." He decided after a suggestion from Harry. 

"Guys, she doesn't feel well." Zayn sighed. 

"Fine then you get a truth." Liam decided and Harry whispered to him again. 

"What's the weirdest thing you guys have done in the bedroom?" He asked and we both blushed. We hadn't really done anything too weird so he didn't know what to say. 

"Fine, what's the weirdest thing that turns you on?" Harry blurted out. 

"I have this one shirt and whenever she wears it I just about lose it." Zayn shrugged and they all found it kind of amusing. He was bright red and I kissed his cheek. It went on for over an hour and I went to the kitchen to get some water. As I walked in Harry was walking out and we ran into each other. Beer spilled all down our fronts and we both gasped. My shirt was soaked and he started apologizing like crazy. I assured him it was okay and took off my shirt. I had a black tanktop underneath so it wasn't really that bad. I helped him out by getting him another beer and drying his shirt off as best I could. We walked out and everyone looked confused. 

"I ran into him on accident and beer spilled. It got all over my shirt and all over him." I explained. Zayn stood up and whispered in my ear. 

"Go get my hoodie. You're showing a bit and one of the girls might notice." He whispered and I nodded. I ran and got his sweatshirt before going back into the living room.