Chapter Sixteen

ZM16

*August 22nd, 2014*

"When do we want to get married?" I randomly asked Zayn. 

"I dunno. Next year?" He suggested. 

"What month though?" I wondered. 

"Hmm. November?" He offered. 

"Why November?" I asked. 

"We love fall and winter but next December is too far away and this winter is too soon. We could do September too." He explained. 

"I like the idea of September." I smiled. 

"Okay, let's do a Saturday. What about the 19th so it's not too close to Niall's birthday?" I suggested. 

"September 19th, 2015. Sounds perfect." He kissed me. 

"I love you." I whispered. 

"I love you too. Hey, I have an idea." He smiled. 

"What's that?" I asked. 

"Why don't we go up to the cabin tonight? We haven't been there in forever." He suggested. 

"That sounds perfect." I kissed him. 

"I'm gonna go shower. Shit, I'm almost out of shampoo. I'll have to go get some after I get out." I realized. He agreed and I jumped in the shower. 

"Love, I'm gonna go get some stuff for tonight! I'll be back in a little bit!" Zayn yelled and I agreed. I got out a little later and saw my shampoo and conditioner on the counter. There was a note from Zayn and I smiled. 

"KitCat-

I got you some more so you don't have to worry about it (: I had to go get some more stuff so I'll see you when I get back (:

-Zayn"

"Thanks, baby (: I'm gonna take my car over to the mall and get a few things quick." I texted him. 

"Zaynie (:

Maybe hit up Victoria's Secret? (;"

"If you're lucky (;" 

"Zaynie (:

That's what I'm hoping for ;D"

I laughed and got dressed quick. I ran to the mall and got a few things before stopping at Victoria's Secret. I got a bunch of new clothes again and went back home where I saw Zayn's car. 

"Before you ask, no you can't see any of the things I got except clothes. None of the underwear or lingerie like objects." I told him as I walked in. 

"Damn." He cursed. 

"You can see it tonight, don't worry." I laughed and he kissed me. 

"Love, when do you want to leave?" He asked. 

"I'm not sure. I need to get an actual outfit on." I pecked his lips. I pulled on a pair of short shorts and one of the tops I had just gotten before walking back out to him. 

"Why don't you call and tell our parents about the wedding date and I'll get everything ready to go?" He suggested. 

"Sounds great." I kissed him. I pulled out my phone and called my mum. My dad answered and didn't sound himself. 

"Dad, what's wrong?" I frowned. 

"C-Cat, your mum is in the hospital." He choked out. 

"What? Why?" I gasped.