-1 :: prologue

-Cairo, 1989
Nighttime

Y/n, four years old, and her mother walked back to the army base that her father had been stationed in. Y/n gripped her mother's hand tight as she carried a small grocery bag, and her mother carrying the rest.

A golden mist caught y/n's eye.

"Mommy, what's that?" Asked y/n pointing at the direction of the moon.

"That's the moon, sweetheart," answered her mother.

The mist got closer and closer, and then fell onto y/n's right shoulder and lower arm.

Y/n's stomach lurched and she felt as if she had been hit in the head. Where the mist had been, it burned.

"Mommy, I'm gonna..."

Y/n fainted.
---
"(Father's name), is she okay?"

"Shh! She's waking up!"

Y/n's eyelids fluttered before she abruptly sat up. "What happened? I'm hungry."

"Were not sure, but are you okay?" Asked your mom. You nodded and hopped of the couch that you had been laying on.

You went towards the kitchen, and reached for the fridge door.

"(Mother's name), her arm!" Y/n's father pointed out.

Y/n's arm was scarred, right where the mist had landed. It almost looked like burn marks.

"Sweetheart, does your arm hurt?"

Y/n shook her head no.

"I'm hungry, though."
---
A year later, y/n's family was stationed outside a small town named Morioh on Japan's coastline for a month. The city grew on her parents.

It grew on them so much that they'd decided to move there.

Y/n became homeschooled to keep her from being attached to anyone and thrown into Japanese studies at a very early age. It would "make the move easier," promised her parents.

Although y/n was very isolated from others, she grew up fine.

In fact, they moved not long after her 7th birthday, the day that her father was retired from the military.

Her parents purchased Yankoji apartments, an apartment building searching for some new landlords.

On her seventh birthday, she also met her newfound friend, a stand named "The World."

"Who are you?" Asked the small girl. The giant of a figure towered over her. Y/n had just woken up one morning and almost fainted at the sight of the giant. He pointed at a map on the wall.

"The....United States?"

The thing shook its head, and made a circle motion with its fingers.

"The...World?"

The World nodded.

"Well, what can you do?"

The World spread its arms out, and and everything slowed and came to a stop.

"Stop time?! I must be the most powerful person in history!"

The World smiled.

At least Y/N wouldn't be lonely for the move.
---
A/N-

Yeah I know this is a really short, sloppy chapter, but it's just so you get the idea of what y/n's family is like, where she got her stand, etc. It's not really meant to be good, hehe

If you're wondering what happened I had the idea where the world's requiem found a new user and that happened to be you after DIO got killed, so...

Yeah.
-Mom