10 :: ah, rats

A/N
Japanese - Italics
English - Normal Text
---
The day back after the hurricane was probably the most interesting.

You were walking to school with Josuke, when he laced his hand with yours. You smiled and swung both of your hands back and forth slightly as you walked.

"No one knows we're dating yet, huh?" Said Josuke. You laughed. "Oh, god. What if I like, leaned against a wall, and then you cornered me or something?"

Josuke laughed at the plan. "Should we?" You shrugged. "Why not?"

So, you walked to class a couple minutes earlier than Josuke and leaned against said wall at the front of the room.

As planned, Josuke walked in a little later. He threw his bag on the desk, and then placed a hand on the wall directly next to your ear with a slam.

He leaned in. "Morning."

You raised a eyebrow. "What do you want, a kiss?"

The class was silent. Half of them gasped in anticipation.

You leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips, and your eardrums almost burst at how hard the class screamed.

He laughed and swept you off your feet, leaning you back and placing a 'real' kiss on your lips, and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

The class practically erupted into flames.

You both stood back up and laughed. "Great job," you giggled. He laughed and placed another kiss on your forehead.

The class started to whisper.

"No way! Jojo has a girlfriend?!"
"Y/n and Jojo are so cute!"
"I can't believe that they're dating! That was such an extra announcement!"

You and Josuke enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame before Shiomi walked in.
----
After school, Josuke invited you on another 'adventure' with Jotaro. It was a rat hunt, to your surprise.

You weren't particularly one to be afraid of small animals, or anything in general, so that is exactly why Josuke asked.

"Rat hunt, rat hunt, rat hu~unt!" You whispered, in a singy voice. Josuke heard and giggled. "I half expected you to say no."

"Nah, rats are chill." You skipped as you walked behind Jotaro.

You watched as Jotaro set up cans on a fence post, then sent bearing right through them with pinpoint precision.

"Wow, kewl!!" Exclaimed Josuke. You nodded in agreement. Jotaro observers he bearings in his hand. "Using the bearings on the rat should increase your stand's range by 20 meters. Y/n, it should increase yours by 50."

"How come hers is longer?" Asked Josuke. "My stand's range is just longer than yours. I guess," you shrugged.

Josuke took the bearings and tried by himself. The second one missed by a hair and hit the post instead.

"Not bad. I'd give it 85 points." Said Jotaro, setting up the cans again.

"Y/n, your turn." He said. He handed you the bearings. You stepped back, and nervously summoned your stand.