20 :: isn't this illegal?!

!!Longer chapter alert :8!!
A/N
Italics : Japanese
Normal Text : English
---
You were walking home from work one Saturday (still in that oil-stained t-shirt, jean shorts, and sneakers) when a motorcycle whizzed past at nearly a million miles per hour.

The air messed up your ponytail, so you tugged it back into place. You watched it curiously to try and figure out where it was going until it abruptly turned around.

The motorcycle stopped right in front of you. Your eyes widened. "Josuke?!" He seemed quite panicked. "We don't have much time. Get on!!"

Your body seemed to move by itself as you swung a leg onto the bicycle. You really wanted to go home and take a nap, but one, DIO had complete control over you, and two, you actually wanted to go.

As the bike sped away, you thought, 'you're being surprisingly quiet.' No response.

The sound of footsteps echoed throughout the street. Liking behind you, there were several footprints following you...!

"Oh my god, Josuke, are those STANDS?!" You screamed. You may have swallowed a bug.

"Yeah! They suck the nutrients out of anything they attach to! No time, we need a cell phone!" You looked around. "Where the HELL are we getting a cell phone from?!" He shrugged. "I don't know, just GRAB ONE!"

Frantically looking around for someone on their their cellphone, your eyes spotted some dude talking on his. With the perfect timing, you could just...!

You grabbed the cellphone out of his hand, which left him with a look of surprise. "Are you there, Ichiho? Answer me!" The phone cried out. "He loves you very much!" You shouted into the mic and then pressed the end call button.

"Got it!" You cheer triumphantly. "Who do I call?!" Josuke thinks for a second. "Koichi! He's at, uh, 555..."
---
"Koichi!" You practically screamed into the receiver. The wind probably drowned out your voice. "Y/n? What's going on?" He replied, confused.

"Ask him if anything weird has happened at the tunnel!" Cries Josuke through the wind. "What tunnel?!" No response. You groan. "Koichi! Give me the stats on the tunnel? Anything recent there?"

There's silence for a minute or two, but then the line picks up. "There was an accident a couple of days ago! A John Doe was driving drunk, crashed, and is in the Hospital in intensive care."

"That's great!" You cheer. Then, a wave of realization washes over you-- what if the stand user was the John Doe? He needs nutrients to regenerate!

"Oh! Do us all a favor and go to the hospital and find out what room he's in!" You shout. Koichi replies, "Got it!" And the line goes dead.

"Head to the Hospital!" You tell Josuke. And you both turn the street towards the town again.

You're running down a street with a green light--until it changes red. A mom and her kid in a carriage begin to cross the street.

"Josuke, slow down!!" You cry, patting his side quickly. He panics. "I-I can't!"

You're coming up quickly on the night and her child, an that's when she finally notices you two and stops dead in her tracks and screams. You wanted to shout, "keep going, woman!" But it was too late...!