6 :: shocking! (pt. 1)

A/N-
Italics - Japanese
Regular Text - English
---
After school one day, one of the days you were off, you noticed that Josuke was taking a different path than usual.

"Where ya goin'?" You called out. Josuke turned around. "Oh, Jotaro wants us to meet him somewhere. Wanna come?" He said. You considered. "I mean, is it ok?" Josuke shrugged. "Yeah, you're a stand user too. I'll explain on the way."
---
"No way! So this Chili pepper thing killed Okuyasu's brother and is out for Jotaro?" Josuke nodded. "And he can only travel through things with electricity, so...oh! And cars have electricity and stuff, and you know about cars and stuff, so you can help out, right?" You nodded. "I guess I do know a lot about cars."

"Hey Josuke!" Called Koichi. He was standing by a small tree with Okuyasu, and his motorcycle. Motorcycles have batteries. Batteries take electricity.

"Hey, what's the voltage on your motorcycle, Okuyasu?" You asked. "Oh, it's not too powerful. Don't worry." He said.

"So, um...what did Jotaro want to talk about?" Asked Koichi. Josuke kicked at the grass. "Something about Chili Pepper, I think-"

A stick broke. You all turned in Okuyasu's direction, and he was gripping a limb off the tree. "Chili Pepper..." he muttered. Josuke nodded. "Yeah, he appeared at my place last night-"

"Why didn't you tell me, then?" Said Okuyasu, pointing the stick at Josuke's face.

"Because I wanted you all to come out here so he wouldn't hear us talking," said Jotaro. He had finally arrived. He turned to you. "What are you doing here?"

"I said she could come. It's fine. She knows." Josuke suddenly interjected. You smoothed down your skirt. "Sorry. I know a lot about electricity, so I thought I could help-"

"Having an A in science won't help us." Replied Jotaro. "I'm a mechanic," you said, and Jotaro sighed. "Anyways, the reason I've called you out here is because, well, I've found someone who can find him."

All of you gasped. "Is he a stand user?" Asked Koichi. Jotaro nodded. "His stand's name is...Hermit Purple."

You felt your body go numb. You visualized a man, maybe in his mid-60's, lying on the ground with a knife in his throat. It was nighttime, in a place you couldn't make out. It was like a flashback of some sort, but where did you get it from? You'd never seen this man your whole life.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Asked Josuke. You shook your head. "Yeah, yeah, sorry."  You realized while Jotaro was giving an explanation of this guy, you were having a flashback of some sort.

"I need you all to protect him, because he arrives at the port at noon-"

"Haha, at noon?" You all turned to the direction of Okuyasu's bike. Of course, chili pepper had outsmarted you all.

"I heard everything! I'll sure be there!" Chili pepper began to ride off, but Okuyasu chased after him.

"Okuyasu! Wait!" You screamed, but he had already taken off. You all watched as they fought from afar.

Okuyasu was getting really close to finishing off Chili Pepper, but then your remembered:

Okuyasu was scraping at the ground, which opens it up.

Where they were standing were electrical cables.

You gasped and grabbed Josuke's arm. "Josuke! If Okuyasu scrapes away more ground, he'll open up the power cables and get dragged in!" With really no intention in mind, you began to run towards Okuyasu. Everyone else was chasing you, telling you to stop running.

It was too late. Okuyasu was pulled into the power cables below. You screamed.

You peered down at the power cables, hoping that somehow, somehow, there was a chance that Okuyasu could still be alive.

Your foot touched something cold. You peered down and...it was his arm. You picked it up.

"Josuke!! F-f...fix!" You babbled like a child. Josuke sighed. "There's no way-"

"FIX!"

Josuke rolled his eyes, and began to heal the arm, then, Okuyasu came out of the electrical pipes like it was nothing. He hammered a fist into the ground in disappointment.

"Don't be upset. You're not dead, you still got lots of chances-"

"That's not the damn point!"

You all were a little surprised by Okuyasu's sudden interjection.

"Who knows how many more people he'll kill in the time being!"

Okuyasu stared at the ground. You all were silent.

"It's 11:30, Jotaro," said Koichi. Jotaro nodded and you all made your way down to the port. On the way down, you tripped on a rock and almost fell on your face, but you caught yourself using your stand.

"Oops," you said. But then, you felt two hands on your shoulders spin you around. You were facing Jotaro, a look of anger and horror on his face.

"WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR STAND?" He yelled, which made you tear up a little. "I-I don't know!" You babbled. He gripped your shoulders tighter. "WHERE!?"

"I inherited it, okay?! I inherited it!" Jotaro grunted, which was an obvious "tell me more".

"My Dad was stationed in Cairo when I was like, 4 and my mom and I went for a walk and then I guess I fainted and then I got a stand and that's also why I have this scar!" You rushed, pointing at your arm. Jotaro pulled up your sleeve, enough to the red marks that read "DIO" up and down your arm. They began at your shoulder and stopped at your elbow. The "D" from DIO was poking out of your shirt's collar, showing that it went up before your shoulder as well.

He pushed you away, which made you stumble backwards and almost trip and fall again. "You have one of the most powerful stands known to man. Don't. Fucking. Abuse it," grunted Jotaro. You nodded out of fear.

"Goddamn, Y/n,"  whispered Josuke. You stared at the ground, not really sure what to say or do. You just kept walking.

You gripped your wrist tight, something you'd do before you broke down in tears.

"We'd better hurry or else we won't get to the port in time," said Koichi. You all silently agreed and kept walking, only picking up the pace a little.

Those angry words echoed in your head.

"Don't. Fucking. Abuse it."
---
A/N

Two chapters in one day. Consider it an early Easter gift B)

Also, I thought you all might want to see this

It's Josuke uncrippling Johnny, only to Recripple him again. It's hilariously sad, but I got a kick out of it, lol

Have a nice day y'all

-Mom