5 :: a little obsessive

A/N-
Italics - Japanese
Normal Text - English
---
"You haven't seen Koichi around, have you?" Asked Josuke. It was first hour, and you really didn't feel like answering questions out of tiredness, but you shook your head no. "I haven't seen him in like, a whole week. I think it's just because I don't really talk to him."

"Hmm...well, I mean, He hasn't come to school in a few days and it's not really like Koichi to skip school..." thought Josuke. You nodded your head. "Oh, wait, I saw him with that one girl from 4-B at the coffee shop, but I don't know if that'll help. Yuki, I think...."

"Yukako? Yeah, I don't know..." you both sat in silence, thinking as to where Koichi might be. But then Shiomi came in and snapped everyone back to attention.

About midway through the lesson, Josuke tapped your thigh under the desk. You looked down, and he was trying to hand you a Note, but he was keeping his eyes up front, so he was just jabbing the paper at your thigh. You took the note and opened it.

"My house after school ok?"

You scribbled back.

"Sure :)"
---
After school, you walked with Josuke and Okuyasu (who was also invited) to Josuke's house. You smoothed down your skirt as Josuke pushed open the door.

"I'm home," called Josuke. You thought of your apartment. "Put your shoes on the rug and close the door behind you!" Someone yelled back. You guessed it was Josuke's mom.

Josuke's mom stepped into the hallway. "Oh, hi, Okuyas-" her eyes trailed down to you. She squealed and ran over to you, pushing Josuke aside. She grabbed both of your hands and smiled. "Josuke! Who's this?" She asked. She was gripping your hands rather tight.

"Uh, I'm y/n, I have first hour with Josuke...." you said. She squealed again. "You didn't tell me you got a-"

"OKAY! let's just go into the living room-" yelled Josuke, a shade of crimson spreading across his cheeks. He ushered you and Okuyasu into the living room.

Okuyasu sat down onto the couch. "So what's goin' on with Koichi? I haven't seen him in a while," he said, picking at one of the buttons on the couch's fabric. Josuke shrugged. "That's what we're here to figure out," and he spread a map of Morioh onto the coffee table. You laughed. "We're going all out, aren't we?"

Josuke put his hands on his hips. "Well, Koichi's not sick-"

"How do you know?" Interrupted Okuyasu.

"Trust me. Anyways, and Koichi is the absolute last person to purposely skip school. So he must have been kidnapped-" you scoffed. "Kidnapped, eh? Why don't we try calling his house or something?" Josuke crossed his arms over his chest. "Fine."

---
"Thanks again, Mrs. Hirose. Goodbye." Josuke hung up the phone. "His mom hasn't seen him either."

"Then he MUST have been kidnapped!" Okuyasu said confidently. "Wait, y/n, who did you say you saw him with last?" Asked Josuke. "Yukako...no, she couldn't have taken him." You shook your head. "You never know..." said Okuyasu.

Josuke pointed at the map of Morioh. "Let's start off with the most obvious places," he said. "How about the summer house at the edge of town?" Mentioned Okuyasu. "I mean, he might be there, because it's empty half the time, and anyone could just..." you made a diving motion with your hand. "Yeah..." trailed Josuke. "Let's go!"