15 :: we meet again

Don't cry, but I might have altered the story a little.
---
A/N
Italics - Japanese
Regular Text - English
---
"So if you could tell us which customer came in with this button, that'd be great," you said to the tailor, smiling feebly. He sat at his desk with a look that said "I've got things to do, so hurry your ass up."

Jotaro, who was standing behind you, and Koichi, who had also been dragged along, were silent as the tailor flipped through the order records impatiently.

"Well, we do have a couple of orders. Do you have a specific one?" He asked. You thought for a second. "Specific? Uh...well, has anyone about *this* tall with blonde hair and the most serious jawline I've ever seen walked in lately?"

The tailor raised an eyebrow but continued to flip through the records. He pulls out a receipt. "Ah, you must mean--"

He stops mid sentence as a look of absolute and sheer terror spreads across his face. "Must mean who?" You ask nervously.

A small tank rolls onto his shoulder. It's teal, and shaped like a turtle...? It also has a skull on it. You back up as your throat dries. "J-Jotaro," you croak, "I think that's an--"

"ENEMY STAND!"

It clicks.

Jotaro's first reaction is to become Koichi's shield, leaving you directly within the bomb's range.

You dive towards the floor, your stand hugging you tight. The fire of the blast throws heat against the back of your legs, your back, and your head.

The whole shop is shaking. "Oh, god!" You gasp. The tailor, for sure, is dead.

"K-Koichi! You can find the user with Reverb! Can't you?" You ask, and he nods. He is silent for a second, but then gasps. "The user...he's 50 meters away!"

Your stomach tightens, just thinking about him walking away confidently as everything here is destroyed.

The bomb clicked again.

Jotaro, thinking fast, chucked it through the window, but it was too late. It blew up, right in Jotaro's face. He flew backwards into the wall, reduced to a bloody heap.

"Jotaro, Oh, GOD, no!" You screamed. You looked at Koichi, who was equally as terrified. "We've been cornered!" He said, which noted that he was completely out of ideas.

You spotted a phone on the wall. "I know who we can call!" You chimed, running towards the phone. Koichi raised a finger. "We can't call 911, they can't do anything!"

You held the phone to your ear.

"Hello~?"

"Josuke, it's me, Y/n! Listen, hurry over to the tailor shop. It's an emergency, please--"

The bomb clicked once more, sending a blast even bigger than before. It caused you to drop the phone and scream, making the line go dead.

"C'mon, Koichi," you said, nervous, but determined, "let's catch this killer!"
---
(Timeskip because I got this draft done at 3 AM on a school night, and I was too tired to write out the entire fight. And on top of that I'd need to revise n stuff. Apologies.)
---
You ate your words as you watched, terrified, as Koichi fell to the floor, covered in blood.

That stupid asshole, Kira Yoshikage, stood there over him, triumphant. He shifted his gaze to you.

"Y-You monster! I'll beat you so hard, you'll be the only guy in hell walking with a limp!" You screamed, trying to be somewhat threatening. He only laughed. "There's a reason I saved you for last."

You froze as he confidently waltzed towards you. You raised your fists, but he took your wrists, and carefully examined your hands and fingers.

"The hell are you doing?" You spat. He let go of your hands. "You're of no use to me. You're not too attractive, and neither is your heart. I guess it's okay for me to eliminate you."

"F-FUCK YOU!" A hail of punched came his way. You were feeling the need to be showy, so you allowed your stand to scream "MUDA, MUDA, MUDA!" His body reacted to the punches like a fish out of water.

You smiled as he fell to the ground. "No use, huh? There's only one thing left to do, and you'll be finished!" You said proudly.

Fed up, you drilled your stand's fist into his chest, but it didn't even cause him to flinch. Although he was on the verge of a coma, and just about dead, his stand was standing there, protecting him. "Do what you can, girl. I can stay here all day."

"Argh...YOU BASTARD!" You charged towards him, managing to land an ineffective punch. His stand grabbed the bottom of your shirt.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" You blushed, flustered. He let go, pushing you away. "Nothing out of the ordinary...But as you can see, Killer Queen has already touched your shirt."

His stand raised a thumb and brought it down.

That same click.

You didn't even have time to react as your shirt seemed to have become a bomb and defused. You felt a searing pain going right in through your stomach as you crashed into the wall, the wall also being crumbled.

The force of the blast kept you pinned to the wall. Your hand reached for your stomach, but...it wasn't there. It wasn't there. Your hand went right through. You began to panic as you went into shock.

Blood pooled at the sides of your mouth, if you weren't already covered in it.

But then, something even more terrible happened.

It felt as if you were falling. But the setting changed. The buildings got taller, the time changed to night. You were standing over someone tall, with blonde hair and one of the nastiest outfits you'd ever seen - but, to admit, he was handsome.

A red-haired boy wearing green flew backwards into a water tower. He, too, was missing his stomach.

"W-what?" You tried to say, but there was no sound. "Oh, my god, what's going on?!"

That falling feeling again. That awful, awful falling feeling that turned everything back to normal. You could feel hot tears streaming down your face.

You looked around one last time at everyone so badly hurt as your vision and consciousness began to fade.

An unsettling reality came to mind: "This is going to happen to everyone."

The tears only kept coming.

"I'm so sorry, this was my fault...If I had only taken care of him myself the first day I had seen him...no one would have been hurt..."

"I'm so sorry, everyone...I've let you all down..."

The tears only came harder as you finally, finally went unconscious. 
---
A/N
Okay hey. Hope you all survived a whole, uhh...5 days without a chapter. School, am I right?

I'm not...good at writing action scenes, or sad scenes, but uh, I try. Again, I apologize for the cringe.

PSA: Mayo does not work as a substitute for French's onion dip. MAYO DOES NOT WORK AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR FRENCHS ONION DIP. (Based off a true personal experience)
-Mom