12 :: a rival group

A/N
Italics - Japanese
Normal Text - English
---
(So, in the series, most of the characters have an episode focused around them. This is y/n's episode.)
---
You started at your locker without expression.

It was bent out of shape, and had the word "bitch" painted across the front.

"Oh," you mouthed.

People walked behind you, whispering as you stared.

Nevertheless, you opened your locker (with much strain) and put your things inside. You could have cared less.

"Hey, y/n, what's--oh, my god!" You looked up to see Josuke, with a pretty disgusted face.

"It's not that big a deal. I'll fix it later," you said, shoving your lunch inside. You were about to slam it closed when you saw that it was normal again.

"I fixed it, but I'm gonna beat whoever did this's ass so bad that they won't be able to sit for a week," growled Josuke.

"It's fine," you laughed, taking his hand. "Let's just get to class before we're late."
---
You were sitting with Okuyasu, Koichi, and Josuke at lunch.

"Okay, no, but birds can't hear! They don't have any ears!" Said Okuyasu. "So how do birds get scared when they hear people. How?!"

You all thought for a second. "Vibrations?" Koichi said in a questioning tone. "That's a good question though," you remarked, popping another cherry tomato in your mouth.

Koichi looked just above your head, then panicked. "Y/n, look out!"

You gasped and stopped time, to see whatever was going on.

Standing up, there were two girls--which you recognized as part Josuke's fan girls--smiling, tipping over a bucket of water, and the water happened to be centimeters from your head.

You sighed a sigh of relief. You stood up, and picked up the taller girl, and sat her down in your seat.

You stood behind the other girl.

"Time will resume," you whispered, and the bucket of water came crashing down on the other girl's head.

"Ah! Kyoko, not on me!" Cried the other girl, bolting out of her seat. Kyoko stared in disbelief. "But...how...she--"

"Looking for me?" You questioned, leaning on her. She looked at you and gasped, but then frowned and stormed off, being followed behind by the other girl, soaking wet.

You sat back down. "Thanks, Koichi, that was really close. Thank god I stopped time...in time, I guess." You smiled and ate another little tomato.

Josuke stared at you in disbelief. "How are you so calm about this?! They're terrorizing you!" You shrugged. "It happens."
---
You waved goodbye to Josuke at the school gates and bolted to work.

The first car of the evening had a problem under the car, and it was also a pre-reg car, which meant that they had an appointment.

The car drove into the garage, and you groaned when you saw who was in the car.

Another one of Josuke's fan girls.