7 :: shocking! (part 2)

(Once again, possible grammar errors, so you know what to do)

A/N
Italics - Japanese
Regular Text - English
---
"There's the old man's ship. Right on time."

You looked odd onto the horizon from the distance. Sure enough, there it was.

"We've finished checking to motor, and Chili's not in here," said Okuyasu. Josuke sat down. "Let's go-"

"No. The only ones who are getting on the boat are me, y/n, and Okuyasu," said Jotaro. Josuke whined. "Why?!"

"I know this guy better than you do. Okuyasu has business with Chili. Y/n knows how to speak English."

"How do you know I speak English?"

"Well, do you think you look Japanese?"

Touché.

"Assuming that Chili Pepper's stand is currently somewhere watching us, he could have a model plane fly to the boat, since they can go faster than this boat here." Jotaro frowned. "If he gets to the boat, we lose."

"We haven't got time to spare, then," you say. Jotaro turns to Josuke. "You'll protect your father from on shore." Josuke nods.

You, Jotaro, and Okuyasu step inside the boat. "Good luck, Okuyasu," says Koichi. Okuyasu nods. "Do your best, y/n!" He says, cheerily, which makes your stomach hurt, because if your fail, you might as well jump in front of the boat.

You ride towards the boat in silence. The ocean has a familiar smell.
---
"Ah! I see it! The Traffic!"
Okuyasu pointed excitedly towards the boat. Jotaro reminded him not to let his guard down.   You turned around, for some reason.

There was a bright yellow light coming from the harbor, in almost a spherical shape. "W-What the hell is that?!" You said. "Josuke! Koichi!" Yelled Okuyasu.

As much as you wanted to help, you could do nothing but hope for the best.
---
You and Okuyasu stood inside a room on the boat, watching the old Mr. Joestar.

You glanced at Okuyasu. "Do we say something?" You whispered. "I'm not sure, but-"

"You there. What's your name?" You we're both startled by Mr. Joestar. You and Okuyasu pointed at yourselves.

"Oh, me? I'm Okuyasu/y/n."

You both said it simultaneously, so it was a little hard to hear. You said your names separately, with Okuyasu throwing in a "we're stand users" at the end.

"Eh? You can't stand losers?" Mr. Joestar said. You and Okuyasu repeated "stand users" twice at different volumes for him to understand you.

"Ah, stand users? Must be tough..."

You and Okuyasu shared a confused look. He was a stand user, so what was he saying?

You both got closer to Mr. Joestar. "Would you mind helping me find my cane?" He asked. Okuyasu pointed to his right hand. He laughed. "Ah, it was on my right hand the entire time..."