a little bit about "tough luck"

Yay! We did it! Another book finished. I can't believe how far we've gotten since march! So here's a couple things you might want to know about the story.
---
First and foremost, you never cleared up that immortality plot hole in I don't get it.
Ah, that's right. Well, imagine that she eventually lost it because she's a human, not a vampire. Humans don't have that capability.

"Everything's going great"...that sounds familiar.
I Used those exact three words in the final chapter of "I don't get it", as well as this one. That might be my new thing.

How did you come up with the quote at the end of the last chapter?
Actually, I didn't come up with that quote. You all know about Eyes of Heaven, right? Well, it's a fighting game within the Jojo franchise, and after the credits roll, you get that message and a slideshow. After I beat the game, I saw that, and I kid you not, I cried.

Why did you describe that dress in that one chapter?
Well, actually, It was going to be a key item in a chapter I never wrote. So I guess I overly described it for nothing.

Anything that was going to happen to the story?
y/n was originally going to not be able to speak Japanese.
•in an alternate universe, she died in the fight with Kira.
•there was going to be a prom scene. You guys can ask me to write that it the oneshots book if you want.
•Josuke would have actually confessed at said prom.
•he also would have marveled her because she's American. He maybe would have asked her to do his hair once or twice because the American movie "Grease" made him think that every American person knows how to style your hair in a Pompadour.
•y/n's depression issue would have played a bigger role in the story.

Any regrets?
Actually, a couple. Every once in a while, I'll be too afraid you guys won't like me for updating late or I'll post a chapter that I, personally, think is really shitty. But you guys are the ones who always say, "naw, fam, ur good".

On a personal note, you all have helped me so much with writing this story. In Terms of feedback and praise, you all have been AMAZING children. Thank you all so much for all the votes, views and comments.

Again, Thanks for everything. I couldn't have gotten to where I am now without all of you. SHINE ON!
-With lots and lots and LOTS of love, your mom :)