4 :: seeing double

(Note: there are a crap ton of grammar errors in this story so if you see one tell me okay? Thanks lol)

A/N
Italics - Japanese
Regular Text - English
---
The weekend had passed faster than you had expected or wanted to. You mostly slept late and watched the Cowboy Bebop reruns.

When you arrived at school, Josuke wasn't there at first hour, so you just assumed that he was either late or sick, but he didn't come all hour so you assumed he wasn't here today. You didn't have any other classes with Josuke for the rest of the day, so you were a little disappointed that you couldn't talk to him.

You didn't know it, but halfway across the school, a kid name Hazamda was stuffing a oversized wooden doll into his gym locker. He breathed deeply with excitement.

"I'm gonna get her to be my girlfriend and everyone will think I'm popular," he breathed. "Y/N." he breathed her name over and over again as if somehow that would make him more popular.

He had enjoyed watching her from afar, practically stalking her, and learning everything there is to know about her. Hoping that one day she'd notice.

Then, That damn Josuke walked into the room. He knew he had to take care of him first...

---
The end of the school day eventually rolled around. Just as you were about to walk home, you heard your name. You turned around, and it was Josuke.

"Hey! Where were you all day?" You asked. He shrugged. "That's not important." You both started to walk towards the gates, but you sensed something was wrong. You were about to confront him about it, but then you noticed he had...maybe a piece of dirt on the middle of his forehead?

"Hey, Josuke, you've got something on your forehead," you said. He kept looking in front of him. "It's just a birthmark." He said it in a slightly angry tone, so you felt a little bad. But that birthmark wasn't there before...

Just as you were both about the turn the corner, he tugged on your wrist and led you to the pathway that led to Kame Yu, which was unusual, because this wasn't you're usual route home.

"Josuke, where are we going?" You asked. He didn't say anything, but kept on dragging you by the arm. You tried to pry your wrist from his grip, but he didn't let go. In fact, he tightened the grip.

He finally pushed you into an alleyway behind Kame Yu. "Josuke, stop it, you're starting to scare me!" You said. He let go of your wrist, and opened his mouth so say something, but then someone yelled, "Wait!"

You both spun around and there was Koichi... and Josuke?! You gasped. "Hold on...what?!" You rubbed your eyes to make sure you weren't dreaming or anything.

"Y/n, I know this sound really weird, but that's not me!" Said the Josuke at the end of the alleyway. The Josuke that had been gripping your wrist shook his head. "Don't believe him, I'm the real Josuke. He must be the result of someone's stand...!"

You backed up. Both Josukes got closer. "Okay, okay, how do I know which one of you is the real Josuke?" Both of them looked at each other.

"Okay, I'm gonna ask you a couple of questions about myself. The first wrong answer gets beat up," you said with a smirk.