Teen Us (A Lesser Minecraft Youtuber Fanfic)

8 years later...

Chim's POV

Light streamed through my window. It was a bright spring day. I tried not to remind myself what day it was.

I took off my pj's and zipped on my hoodie and bright orange pants. I ran into the bathroom and splashed myself with water. Today was once again a ceremony. Like every year. On the same day.

"Why?"I mumbled under my breath.

I ran downstairs to the dining hall. I said hello to a few servants. I wouldn't really call them servants. Everyone is equal.

My dad was waiting for me in the throne room.

"Dad?"I said.

"I know, son,"he replied. It's about today."

__________________________

Diamond's POV

I awoke on the floor. It had been a rough night. Today was the day that everyone dreaded. A ceremony. They had it every year.

I put on my bright blue shirt and jeans. I regretted it though. Today wasn't a bright day.

I knocked on Toby's door and walked in."Toby?"I asked."You've got five minutes. Then we're leaving."

He turned around in bed."'Kay. Just a few more minutes."

I dragged him out of bed."Nope."

I ran downstairs and out the castle doors. I ran down to the square. Music was the only way to get us out of today's mess.

__________________________

Ant's POV

I watched as my 15 year-old sister crept out of the room. Probably going to do stuff with Toby. They had grown real close. But I was sure that my little sis wouldn't kiss anyone until she was my age.

I climbed out of bed. I wrote down a note and walked to the carrier pigeon at the window sill."Bring that to Sparklez."I said."Wait there until he replies."

I put on some jeans and a t-shirt. I hoped that I could get out of the kingdom before anyone noticed. It was an emotional day for everyone. I had been so close last year. But that's what you get when you have a clever sister.

__________________________

Pause's POV

I stretched my arms. Light got in my eyes. Today was the day. A day unlike no other. The saddening day. The day that-

"You awake?"Etho asked me.

"Yeah."I replied."How about you?"

"If I asked you, how was I awake?"

"You're right."

I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I would probably go hunting today before the ceremony. It got my mind off of things. Today would be the day that I got passed the sadness.

"Can I go with you?"Etho asked.

"Sure. Bring rope. We might need it."

___________________________

Hunter's POV

I twisted in bed. The sun wasn't even up. Today wasn't my day. It wasn't anybody's.

I took my bow off the shelf and ran downstairs. I was officially a royal guard. I watched over the group of 15 year-olds. They always seemed to get into trouble.

A couple days ago, the group had gotten lost in a cave. I had to go and find them.

I laughed as I slung back my bow and-

"No!"someone screamed.

__________________________

Sooooooo, welcome to my newest book 'Teen Us', a sequel to 'Young Us'. If you haven't read it yet, go check it out. I've been planning this book for weeks now, and I finally finished 'Young Us' so now I got to start this. Yay!

Follow to become a SHINIE today!