A Dark Sickness

A day later...

Chim's POV

We were sitting in Dan's room. Everyone was gathered around my bed. He had called everyone to talk about some serious scientific matters. Matters that could bring people back to life.

"So,"Dan said."I was reading the newest medical book, when I found that doctors have found a way to bring people to life."

"Resurrection?"Ant asked."Even my creativer father couldn't do that!"

"Let me tell you ,"Pause laughed."Freaky magic."

Suddenly, Hunter burst into the room.

"Your father,"he breathed.

__________________________

I ran as quick as I could to the throne room.

"The ambulance and doctors are on their way."Hunter informed me.

When I got into the room, my father was surrounded in a thick cloud of darkness.

"What the heck?"Etho exclaimed.

Diamond grabbed Ant and pulled him close, as their amulets began to drain. This had to be something with the prison 8 years ago. It couldn't have just been a coincidence!

My father screamed in terror and pain. The black smoke rose through all the holes in his body. The nose, the ears, and the eyes.

Suddenly, the cloud stopped. Dad motioned me forward, with a trembling hand.

"Son,"he said weakly."Lead this kingdom to victory."

"Wait?! What?!"I exclaimed.

But it was too late. The color in his eyes drained. He took his final breath. My father was dead.

Hunter walked up to the throne. He closed my father's eyes. He kneeled down. Everyone else in the room did the same.

The doctors burst into the room, followed by HPMLPGal. The doctors looked at us, and at my dead father.

"You were to late,"Ant said.

HPMLPGAl looked at me."I'm sorry, Chimney."

I ran up to her and laid my head on her shoulder, crying."Why Notch?"I said."Why did it have to be him..."

__________________________

Omg, I think I just cried.

Follow to become a SHINIE today!