"See you."

Chimney's POV

It was a painful but relieving trip back. Thankfully we were able to make it home without anyone bursting into tears about killing an innocent soul. I was crying inside. I killed a human being. If it were just on the streets, I could never do it. But this was life.

"Hey, uh, can we talk to you, privately?"Sky asked, pointing to his brother and sister who were horsing around in the back.

"Yeah sure."I said, running over to the edge of the group."What is it?"

"The three of us have decided that we are determined to find the rest of our people."

"What? What do you mean?"

"We're going on a journey to find our civilization, the creativers. We're leaving. They've got to be out there."Sky got a distant look in his eyes.

"You can't leave!"I exclaimed."We need you! We-we-"

"You'll be fine. Being who you are, you've led this kingdom to victory. Nothing will stop you. Not even close friends leaving."

"I guess you're right. Just, where are you going?"

"Last thing I recall of our home is an island off the coast of your kingdom."

"You're leaving tonight?"

"Not tonight."Sparklez said, walking up next to me."I think they would like to stay for the coronation. Haven't you heard? Your little friends are gonna be queens and kings. Though, it's going to be private."

"Oh gosh."I laughed, shaking my head."What are people thinking these days?"

__________________________

When we returned home, everyone took to their beds. I wasn't tired though. After what Sparklez had said, I was willing to stay up all night waiting for my friends to go berserk. I pulled a book from my shelf and read, until a shout came from Pause and Etho's room.

"I don't wear tiaras!"Pause screamed."They're for girls!"

"They are not!"Diamond screamed from her room."Plus, it's sort of noble to wear it."

"I guess it's okay."Dan said.

"It's more than okay."Toby laughed."It's...awesome! Lord of Diamond swords."

"Do not start singing."I hollered.

"Will you keep it down?"Quake asked."I'm reading."

"Mmhmm!"we all chimed.

"You are annoying!"

__________________________

The next morning...

A small bird flew by my window. It was almost sunrise. I saw Diamond walking the walls. She had a sad look on her face, almost as she was saying, 'Don't make me leave.' I felt bad for her. But she was so excited yesterday.

I walked downstairs and took an exit to the walls. I opened the door quietly so I wouldn't disturb anyone. Diamond was hunched over the wall, looking at the first rays of sunlight. I walked over next to her.

"Hey."I said.

"Hi."

"So, uh, I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you too."she sighed."It's just, I've made so many friends here, that I don't wanna give it up. You guys gave me hope, and now I have to let it go."

"We'll always be I'm your heart."Quake said, sitting on the wall next to me."And you'll be in ours."

"And don't fall for mean mens' tricks."Dan smiled."Like they'd do that to a beautiful lady."

"And don't fall for him."Toby whispered.

"'Ey!"Dan exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.

"And work on that aim."Pause said."High and long."

"Well, now I feel bad."Etho laughed."I have nothing to say. Crap."

"It's okay."Diamond said, hugging him. Etho looked a bit shocked, but he hugged her back.

We ran in for a group hug. We would miss her.

"Hey,"Sky said. We all looked up and turned to him."The little princess has to go."

"Bye guys."she said, kissing Dan and Toby on the forehead."We'll keep in touch, right?"

We all nodded.

I watched as Sky, Ant, and Diamond flew down to the docks and boarded a ship. They stood at the edge, looking at the sunrise and holding hands. Diamond looked back and met eyes with me. She waved and mouthed the words,'Bye.' And then she was gone.