De Nameless Chapter

_________________________

Chimney's POV

I felt myself flying upward. A beautiful staircase appeared in front of me. I grabbed the railing. I made it up a couple of steps, when I hit the ground with a thud. Pain went everywhere. I crumpled up into a ball.

Suddenly, there was a voice."You'll just have to heal him, Sky."it was female.

"I-if I-it could-"the male stammered."If I do it wrong, it could be catastrophic."

"I've seen Ant do it many times before,"the female fought back."and nothing bad happened. Take it for granted."she began to imitate a male voice."Sky, the only creativer to heal a prince."

"But the only ones alive are my family."the male whispered.

"Just do it!"the female raised her voice."He. Will. Die."

I felt a hand jab into my side. It stung like crazy. The staircase disappeared. I was still floating, though. Suddenly, yellow and white sparks danced around my eyes. I reached out and touched on. The sparks zoomed at me. And then I blacked out.

__________________________

Chimney's POV

"Is he awake?"someone asked.

"He's awake. But just drowsy. Healing does that."said another.

"Is that why I slept like a baby that night when you visited me?"someone asked.

"Oh yeah."someone laughed.

I slowly lifted my eyelids. All I could see was yellow and red and orange. The colors of flames. I turned my head. Gal was right there holding my hand. I could see a glimpse of Sky and Ant pacing the room a few feet behind Gal. Diamond was at the back trying to wake Toby from his torch-making trance.

"Chimney!"someone exclaimed. It was Quake. Suddenly, she kissed me smack on the lips."Oh, I love you!"

"Love, hate relationship anyone?"Pause said from the foot of the bed.

"I don't think it is."Ant called out."Some kind of dark magic transformed her. Creepy stuff isn't it? Anyways, this person, or thing, that is running this has dark magic in their hands."

"Oh, of course!"Quake burst."It's Drake! My boyfriend!"

__________________________

Hi! First A/N for a while isn't it? Anyways, sorry for not updating yesterday. Divergent397(?) was going to KILL me.

Anyways, bye my Shinies!