Two Cats

Chim's POV

I had gone to bed that following night. I was on a straight course to nightmare town by the looks of it. I didn't want to sleep. Sleep was worse than life.

Dan stepped in."Hey. I know it's midnight, but I need your help."he whispered.

"Why don't you just ask someone else?"

A part of my regretted saying that. I wasn't that type of person!

"Apologize!"one half of me said.

"You don't have to."said the other half."He's getting in your nerves."

"Come on!"Dan grabbed my hand."We're heading to the jungle!"

Time Skip of Magicalness!

We had entered the rainforest. It was hot and dense and humid. Not to mention that it was the middle of summer.

I had been treking around a small area, when I heard two meows. They were quiet. I whipped around to see the most beautiful creatures I had ever seen. Two cats.

"Dan!"I squealed."Lookie!"

He came rushing over."What is it?"

"Cats!"I squealed again.

"Yeah..."

"I want 'em. Melvin and Tropicat!"

"I'm not even going to question where you got those names,"Dan laughed.

The small cats eyed me suspiciously, but began to follow me. They seemed to like me. I had never been much of an animal person, until now.

They seemed to be different breeds. Melvin's body was white with a black muzzle. Tropicat had a black body with a white muzzle. I reminded myself to ask Dan what breeds those were.

We raced back to the kingdom and snuck back into our rooms.

__________________________

I know. It's short. I was once again pressed for time.

Follow to become a SHINIE today!