The End?

Chimney's POV

2 days later...

You'd probably guess that 2 specific people were heart broken. You can pick them out.

Things went according to plan the rest of the day. I was reading, Quake was resting, Dan was testing, Toby was singing, Pause and Etho were killing eachother, things were great!

Later that day, things were falling apart. I could tell that somehow the world had shifted. It was raining, more like pouring. There was even a lunar eclipse! It was all to big to comprehend.

"These are the same storms that I had to go through in Minthia."Sparklez said."But I thought those storms were caused only by the bats."

"And we defeated them,"Dan said."So I'm a little confused. What else could be causing these storms?"

"Well,"Sparklez said."I did say in my letter 'Herobrine's Wrath'. Could it really be true though?"

"There's just so many questions that need to be answered."I said."So many mysteries that will never have an answer."

"Well, I'm going downstairs for a bit."Sparklez said.

"I'll be in my room."Dan said.

"See you!"I said, running back to my room.

I took another book out of the shelf. It swayed as always. I looked out the window. 'It suddenly started raining, like the tears rolling down his shirt'. Mother Nature wasn't happy right now. Neither was anybody.

Suddenly, there was a knock at my door. I stood up and threw it open."Hello?"