You Need To Read This

Pay attention to the chapter name peeps. Nuff said.

__________________________

Chimney's POV

I slumped down into one of the chairs in the room. We had gotten so close. Cupquake tooled with the wires of the head and Dan stood taking notes if it. Was this how it ended. Was he really real? Did he run away in fear of losing? Probably not. Thinking was useless.

"They're dropping like flies."Toby said, peering around the corner.

"What did you do?"I exclaimed at Diamond by his side.

"I just went all macho-man on the clouds then took a sweet dive to Earth."

"We all know that's not true."Dan commented.

She sighed, looking a bit frustrated.

"Hey, look at this!"Quake said, holding up a memory card."The King Tracking Device. The KTD. Shows were Drake is."

"Is it really that easy?"I asked.

"No, because there are people right behind us."Diamond said. She took out her sword and took a running start at one of them.

I ducked a swing and he ate my fist.(A/N:Metaphorically). Toby dug his sword deep into his side. It made a squelching noise. I gagged.

Another sword came flying at me. I blocked it with all my strength. I swung it back. He blinked a few times. This gave me enough time to stick his face to the ground. What happened next, you don't really want to know.

"I think that's it."I commented.

"Nice."Toby smiled, looking down at the disembodied head a few feet away from me."I like the way you think."

"If only he could think."Dan joked.

"Ouch."I laughed.

We wandered down the halls, with me in the lead holding the KTD. I thought eagerly about what would happen next. I mean, what happens next? Will I die? Will he die? If it came down to only him and I, I was bound to lose. I'm not as strong and skilled as you think.

We came to a darkly lit room. There was one candle. Quake slowly opened the door. I suddenly saw him. Drake. He could see us with his brownish-red eyes. Drake backed up against the wall.

"You wouldn't dare!"he said in a raspy voice."You don't have the nerve to kill someone."

"Really?"Diamond asked, a bit sternly."You think that just because we've lived a peaceful life, it means that we can't kill. No. I'm a girl, and I'll kill for the ones I love."

I felt myself crash down on the ground. Drake had pushed me! I took out my sword; he did also. I swung it around, but he ducked. He went for a swing. I countered it, stunning him. I made a deep mark in his side. He dropped to the ground. I pinned him to the ground. I stuck my sword deep into his heart. With that, he was dead.

"Would you like to do the honors?"Toby asked, holding out a torch to me.

"All of us."I smiled.

I held it out over the body. The rest grabbed my wrist. We let go.

There was a terrible scream that spread across the land. We had won.