The Memory 2.0

Diamond's POV

My horse trotted down the path. I could see my brother up ahead. He kept calling his friend's name. I remember the guy, always having fun with my brother and playing tricks on me. He'd go home with a charred mark somewhere on his clothes that day.

Suddenly, Ant got off his horse. He led his horse to the stables and knocked on the door. I got off my horse and walked over to the window. Their silhouettes moved throughout the house. They talked for a while, until suddenly, Ant got this glazed look on his face.

Suddenly, everything went black.

__________________________

I sat up high on the branch of a tree. My brother ran around chasing this little girl. I didn't get it. I felt replaced. Now he was supposed to watch her. I was friendless now. No one liked me because I had powers. I wasn't allowed to have play-dates.

My second brother flew up next to me."You okay?"he asked.

My second brother was way older than the two of us. He was thoughtful, caring, and funny. But he soon had to move out.

I buried my face in his soft, grey shirt."He doesn't pay attention to me. Now that she's here, I've got no buddy."

"We could play a round of boomerang for about 5 minutes. Then I gotta go."

My eyes widened."Please!"

__________________________

Dan's POV (while Diamond was spying)

We stayed back on the trail. This was her thing to stay out at night. I barely stayed up past sun down. Now, I was practically curled up in a ball.

"Oh look!"Toby smirked."The brave and fearless knight who wants to save the duchess is scared."

I gave him a death stare."Well, your not doing anything about it."I elbowed him.

He shoved me. I pushed him off the cart.

"Hey!"he cried.

"Yah!"I laughed."See you around, Toby!"

The cart drove off, without Toby in it.

The nerd always wins.

__________________________

Sorry it was so short. I've got serious writers block, and I have to get that request done. Wait. Did I tell you about the request?

Bye my Shinies!