It's Dead?!

Sky's POV

I jumped through the window, followed by my sister. Ant was sitting at his desk writing.

"Egghead,"I laughed, slapping him on the head.

"Creepo,"he retorted, fighting my arm.

"Guys..."Diamond groaned."Why couldn't it be a girl..."

"Yeah, like my life would be better."I joked.

"Shut up!"she cried."You are so annoying."

"Perfect!"Ant exclaimed."My plan is WORKING!"

I flopped down on my bed. The wind was howling tonight. It was hard to fly through. I was tired after fighting it.

Suddenly, there was a scream that came from Chimney's room. Ant's head bolted up. He twisted around in his chair.

"That was the second time."he scrunched up his nose."Something's going on."

The three of us raced to his room. I slowly opened the door. There, in the ground, was Chimney and Claw. Chimney had a large scratch mark on the side of his head and bite marks on his hand. Claw wasn't breathing. Both his wings were broken.

Diamond raced over and picked up the bat."What happened?"

Pause and Etho appeared behind me. The wandered in and kneeled down next to Chim.

"Something went down between these two."Pause lifted Chimney's head.

"But the scratch marks on his face weren't made by a bat."Etho replied.

"Then what happened?"Ant asked.

"We'll get a doctor to fully investigate. For now, let's just leave the scene be."I said, taking full charge."I'll get a doc, just go to bed."

The children wandered back into their rooms. I rushed downstairs and sent a royal doctor to look and treat him. I hope he wouldn't be alarmed.

__________________________

Toby's POV

I ushered the group into my room without Sky and Ant looking."Get in here!"I whispered.

We settled down on my bed. Pause and Etho were covered in blood. Diamond had a sorrowful look on their face. Dan walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Is everything alright?"I asked.

"Claw is going to DIE!"Diamond exclaimed, and began to cry on Dan's shoulder. I put my arm around her for extra support.

"I guess they got in a fight."Etho sighed."I knew they sort of hated eachother."

"But what would trigger it?"I asked.

We thought for a moment.

"It's not 'what', it's who."I said.

"Quake."Dan breathed.

We sat in silence. We were caught inextricably(A/N:Look Mom! I can use long words!) in deep thought and sorrow. I looked out the window. Where was she? Where had she gone?

Little did I know, those answers were laying right there in a dead body.

__________________________

Hi! I really need to get to the end of this book. I'm not sure if I can turn this into a sequel, so can you give me some ideas for the third? I'm not saying I'm ending it right here, but soon.

Bye my Shinies!